-Azul 01:06, 1 January 2008 (UTC)
- 1 Demyx's quote
- 2 Congratz!
- 3 Your name
- 4 Blocking People
- 5 Sysop Rights
- 6 Utada
- 7 Platinum Match
- 8 Number 14
- 9 Unbirths
- 10 Xemnas
- 11 Sockpuppet
- 12 hey
- 13 Marluxia
- 14 helllo
- 15 Organization XIII in Zeldapedia
- 16 Invitation to My Works
- 17 Hellfire Club
- 18 Nexruth
- 19 THANK YOU!!!
- 20 hey XienZo!
- 21 Nomura
- 22 Templates
- 23 22.214.171.124
- 24 There's a tiff going on on Zexion's page
- 25 Vids
- 26 Theories tab?
- 27 Help.
- 28 Good enough?
- 29 Forum:Staff Reorganization and the Goblet of...wait
- 30 Hi there
- 31 khwiki.net
- 32 hi,I am kingdomhearts.wikia.com member now,Grate !
Demyx's last quote always bugged me, I heard he says "aww, blew it again..", but the article wrote "aww..did it a gain" any confirmations which is more correct?--Nelo
It sounds a lot more like "blew" to me. or possibly "ruined again", but I'd say the former.XienZo 01:12, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
- Ooh, thanks! I'l be sure to help around as much as I can. XienZo 01:33, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
- Yup. and it conveniently sounds Asian. XienZo 05:08, 20 April 2008 (UTC)
If there is a vandal/user that you feel needs to be blocked, state it on our usertalk page so that it is brought to our attention faster :) Just so that we don't find out a couple days later. -Azul 05:19, 25 April 2008 (UTC)
- 'k, got it.XienZo 05:31, 25 April 2008 (UTC)
Thanks to your great contributions to the site, and in part due to the absence of active sysops, you have been promoted. Congratulations. <insert lecture on ethics and use of power here>, this is very important to remember! Because as it was said long ago <insert various comic book quotes, including "with great powers come great responcibility" and the occisional Deadpool-style remark here>. Blah blah, yadda yadda, etc. and so on, keep up the good work ^_^ --Hecko X 19:09, 20 May 2008 (UTC)
Should I do a article on Utada Hikaru since she has sang all the Kingdom Hearts songs???Marexl 03:30, 1 June 2008 (UTC)Marexl
Eh, not really, people in the real world, like Nomura, are not supposed to have an article on them. Instead, we link to their wikipedia pages. XienZo 14:52, 1 June 2008 (UTC)
Oh Okay!Marexl 15:42, 1 June 2008 (UTC)Marexl
No problem, gives me something to do. I just want to make sure people aren't like, constantly smashing into Xaldin's aero, having no idea how to break it, and then give advice to just spam reflect and bring like 50 items. XienZo 05:37, 22 June 2008 (UTC) Template:Drake
I have obtained a picture of member 14 (don't get excited, though, she's hooded). Even so, I thought it may be useful to at least have a picture of her as we know her presently. Since you're an administrator (and since the page the picture should go with is locked), I give you this.
this is Xion14, Creater of the Wheel Master page. A picture is availible at:
I don't have the user right to use this pic, as i do not own it. Is there anything I can do?
Well, after a short search, it appears that it originated from IGN and Famitsu as it is on many KH sites citing those two, so it should be OK to use, if thats what you mean. XienZo 05:21, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
Okay thanks a lot! I am mew to wiki and am trying to do whatever I can to help out.Xion14 13:18, 14 August 2008 (UTC)
Hi, Me again. I just opened a page called Ambers, the Unbirth. I actually got lucky last time with the Wheel Master, and that someone else put the picture up. I have a picture to use for tis page,but I cant seem to understand how to put a pic on the page. Could you help me? There is a link to the pic on the page for now. Xion14 03:17, 29 August 2008 (UTC)
Wait, nevermind I figured it out! :P Xion14 03:24, 29 August 2008 (UTC)
Hmm... I don't know. I didn't come up with the name Amber. It was already on the Unbirth page when I deigned the new page. Come to think o it, I think I may have heard something about ambers not being the name. I remember reasing an arcticle on another website referring to Ambers, but it may have been one saying it wasn't. I will look around (I have like 7 different web sources for information) and then I'll check back.Xion14 15:37, 29 August 2008 (UTC)
Wait... Found the Arcticle. Ambers was, get this...a mistranslation for the word Unbirhs! (You were right... Again...) so I guess that unless you know how to change a page name, Ambers shoud be deleted. Sorry Xion14 15:44, 29 August 2008 (UTC)
Do you know what the name of Xemnas' final form is. I created the pages for Dragoon Ship and Xemnas (Armor), and need an appropriate page name so I can move this into the mainspace. Also, if I were to create other boss pages, how should I label them? Would pages like Shan Yu (Boss) and Demyx (Boss), etc, be appropriate? Or should I just add the boss tables and such to the normal pages? Drake Clawfang
- So, any advice? Drake Clawfang
I believe this user may be a sockpuppet of this user - they are making identical edits to Template:Unique Nobody, and CEREBRATE is not stopping. I bring this to your attention because you reverted their edits before, but they're continuing to make them. Drake Clawfang
- Heh, it seems it like I suspected, its just that sometimes, they actually do make helpful edits, so I'd ignore them, but I'll give them a warning/banning now for any more subsequent vandalism.XienZo 00:38, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- They still did it. Just reverted it. Drake Clawfang
- I also noticed that CEREBRATE moved the template "Nobody Boss" to "Unique Nobody". Shouldn't it be moved back? Drake Clawfang
- They did it again.... Drake Clawfang
- Got it.XienZo 17:24, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
- Cool. I feel like such a tattletail, but I cannot stand vandals. Hopefully this block will stop the problems. Drake Clawfang
hello there :D Eliskuya2 03:30, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
Oh, hi!XienZo 16:59, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
how is things going? Eliskuya2 18:40, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
Insert non-formatted text here Lol. Nature fights? THAT was the reason it was locked...well, just so you know, you might as well relock it. I added the necessary stuff, and as I've noticed...there's some user going around here removing my shit and adding in unnecessary info. Somehow, I have a bad feeling about the "Johnny Yong Bosch" rumor... ...Yeah, lock it back up. :(
Lol. Nature fights? THAT was the reason it was locked...well, just so you know, you might as well relock it. I added the necessary stuff, and as I've noticed...there's some user going around here removing my shit and adding in unnecessary info. Somehow, I have a bad feeling about the "Johnny Yong Bosch" rumor... ...Yeah, lock it back up. :(
- Its fine, that edit war's long ended. I won't lock it up unless we have other issues. And technically, the VAs for the members ARE in fact unconfirmed... XienZo 18:38, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
- Wow, they HAVE been confimerd...http://groups.google.com/group/knights-of-the-dubbing-prince/browse_thread/thread/1820dafb52123452XienZo 18:53, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
FM+ itself. All of the accessories obtainable from the Absent Silhouettes are named after their weapons, save for Larxene. However...I AM a little bit iffy on Zexion's, since his translation can either go as "Shade Archive" or "Mirage Archive." Given his nature, the latter is probably the most correct...
Well, the only ones we would label under rumor that I added in were Josh Martin and Josh Keaton. Regarding Keaton, the rumor's been floating around everyone, same as Derek, who got confirmed. So...I'd say it's plausible. As for Martin, ole' Duckroll from the Gaf dropped me that news-tidbit, but he got cut off AIM midway before I could even ask him for the source (I was in a way to WTF-moment; justified). Duck's never been wrong before, hell, he's the dude who bumped the ReCoM rumor to "semi-confirmed" back then. But, if you don't feel too safe keeping the name on there, then yeah, remove it for now.
Organization XIII in Zeldapedia
- Hmmm... possibly? I'd be Zexion, but there's like 4 people so... Vexen is nice too... and stopping vandals is easy... I guess I will. XienZo 04:36, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
Thanks but you have to stop it on zeldapedia not on kingdom hearts wikia and i will start your userpage thanks!!
Invitation to My Works
Please click here, Mr. Zo: User Talk: Dreambend5
- Age: 11
- Home: Plant City
- Contributes mainly to: []
Dreambend5 18:34, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
For the page Hellfire club that was recently deleted, could we not restore it with a non-fan made name as it does have some real content there-Disneyvillainman 16:30, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
- Well, much of that information can be put onto Maleficent's and the other member's pages instead. I don't think it has enough information to be its own page. XienZo 19:07, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
Some person added the Hellfire Club page again, and when I added it to the articles for deletion page, they wrote to shut up about it. Just thought I'd let you know. Guardian Soul 20:22, 17 November 2008 (UTC)
- Wasn't me-Disneyvillainman 00:38, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
- Dude, its on the page history. Ah, technology, you can't even get away with anything anymore... XienZo 00:48, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
- It's a good thing that no stains are on my hands then. I do agree with you on technology spoiling mischief especially prank-calling someone. My cousin prank called this lady who claimed to be the desk of the Sheriff Department and they just used caller ID to call him back. It was hilarious-Disneyvillainman 23:29, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
- Dude, its on the page history. Ah, technology, you can't even get away with anything anymore... XienZo 00:48, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
I made him up so please dont delete him isnt this a kingdom hearts expanded universe thing too
Oh yeah, I know how it is, I've actually been tracking this guy for a few months now... Well, anyhow, just tell me if he pops up with any new IP addresses. XienZo 04:26, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
are you stalking me on gamefaqs. if you are. come to my page for a lillte chaty amigo --Eliskuya2 19:26, 15 December 2008 (UTC)
- If you call spotting a name in some random message that looks vaguely familiar "stalking", then yes. I guess I'll come if I have time. XienZo 23:51, 15 December 2008 (UTC)
o_o why are you stalking me? Eliskuya2 23:59, 15 December 2008 (UTC)
Only you know the answer to that question. XienZo 00:06, 17 December 2008 (UTC)
I don't know.Eliskuya2 02:21, 17 December 2008 (UTC)
- Well, we want to have our Wiki focus on just the Kingdom Hearts aspect. Anything "outside" the "Kingdom Hearts Universe", can be better covered by other Wikis and it would be redundant to make a page when we can just link to existing pages in other wikis (For example, instead of making a page on Nomura, we are supposed to link to his wikipedia page instead). Also, it'd be hard to draw a line where a person is too irrelevent to the game. (Do we put in the creaters of every single Disney character? Or do we even make one for Walt Disney?) XienZo 03:00, 26 December 2008 (UTC)
Can you give me a little help with a vandal. His Ip is 126.96.36.199
There's a tiff going on on Zexion's page
I Just noticed someone with your username (XienZo...obviously) on KhVids. Is it you?
- Quite possibly. XienZo 01:42, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
Hey, I'm not a really active user on the KH Wiki, but hope you'll take on this idea.
- The discussions pages for articles should really only be used for discussion on how to improve the article, or to query information on the article.
- A theory tab like the ones seen on Lostpedia, would allow for a greater discussion and would be a lot more organised. Monster theory page as example. Monster page with Theories tab on the right
You could easily add the Theories pages, just by adding /Theories (or something similar) to each page that would need one, but as for the tab, I've no idea. Thanks for listening.
PkmnTrainerJ 19:59, 15 March 2009 (UTC)
Hey I saw that the Land of Departure had a tag that said "In need of a better picture" because it was just a screenshot from the world. I found a pic that is the world's banner, like for all of the other world pages. My only concern, is it too small of a picture? I'll put up a bigger one later, but for now that's the best I can do without making it horrible quality. So is that okay for now? kevin 19:21, October 21, 2009 (UTC)
The Kingdom Hearts Wiki has decided to perform a staff reorganization. We would like to move any retired editors off of the list of active staff. This does not entail a revoking of your staff powers - if you ever decide to come back, you can pick up right where you left off. We would like to know whether or not you would like to officially retire, to make space for newer active staff. If you would like to keep your seat, please reply to this message. If you decide not to reply, or reply with agreement, we will move your entry to a list of "Retired Staff", so that editors will not be confused when reading the staff list.Glorious CHAOS! 13:33, July 29, 2010 (UTC)
I really like your forum. Greetz!
The new Kingdom Hearts Wiki just finished its installation at http://khwiki.net. However, we are unable to add staff-rights to your account until you sign in and make at least one edit, so if you want to be staff at the new site, please join the rollcall Forum:Staff_Rollcall. If you do not wish to work at the new site, either leave a declination notice, or simply avoid the site until 02/18/11, at which point we will hold staff elections as needed. However, if you show up after that date, you can still be repromoted if you wish.
Thanks for all your cooperation, and I really hope you can make it to the new wiki. Cheers!
22:31, February 9, 2011 (UTC)
hi,I am kingdomhearts.wikia.com member now,Grate !
Hello. The interesting name of a site - kingdomhearts.wikia.com, interesting this here is very good. I spent 2 hours searching in the network, until find your forum!