Propostition for you
Alright, I'm done archiving your page. To change your archive image just edit the page and where it says File:Isa.jpg delete it and add the link/coding for the image you want.--Xion4ever 20:31, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
You're a member of KHInsider right? In the forum section it was infected by virus for the past 2 month just to let you know. --Cococrash11 07:18, February 26, 2010 (UTC)Cococrash11
well, that's interesting
Fixed width infoboxes
I can't find it on Khinsider anymore, and the last time it was sourced with a link, all they had was "Hey everyone, Jesse is going to be Ventus!" without actual evidence. I know it's obvious, but we really need a direct citation for this.Glorious CHAOS! 19:57, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Actually, Kryten, I believe Jesse confirmed it on Twitter. Here's something that could be a source: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/12/01/jesse-mccartney-confirms-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-localiza/
- Source-y enough for you, Kryten? --User:LegoAlchemist/Sig 21:22, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
Do you know how much of an EDiot you sounded like here? Off course it was going to be JM
I was only reusing the template from the Bleach Wiki's Espada page. The reason why there's still Espada in it is because I am not done. When I'm done, there will be no Espada in it Life is like poker. You win some and you lose some, but in the end, the house always win 12:38, April 17, 2010 (UTC) User:PhaethonZer0fNothing
WTH! It's not a fanon! There was a template I found in the Bleach Wiki and thought the format could be used here so I copied it. I was half was done with it when I had to leave for other activities and I've been busy with other things to finish. Would you have appreciated if someone were to delete a project you were working on when it was half way complete? Life is like poker. You win some and you lose some, but in the end, the house always win 15:54, April 17, 2010 (UTC) User:PhaethonZer0fNothing
The Template was to replace the list in the Organization XIII page that doesn't give that much detail. As for it not being in a sandbox, as a newbie I am under the impression you do that when experimenting with templates or when you aren't going to finish the template at the time, but since I thought I'd be able to finish the template, I found no reason to do so. Life is like poker. You win some and you lose some, but in the end, the house always win 16:16, April 17, 2010 (UTC) User:PhaethonZer0fNothing
Why would I have put it in the Sandbox if I thought I would have had it done then? And it doesn't have all the info. All it has is the name, epithet, attribute, and weapon. Sorr for trying to improve your site but apparently I missed the memo stating the admins are gods. My apologies. Life is like poker. You win some and you lose some, but in the end, the house always win 16:30, April 17, 2010 (UTC) User:PhaethonZer0fNothing
Sorry for trying to have it all in one place instead of having people to have to hunt for the information. Life is like poker. You win some and you lose some, but in the end, the house always win 17:00, April 17, 2010 (UTC) User:PhaethonZer0fNothing
- By that logic, we should remove the romanji from Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Naminé's pages, too. Maggosh 23:41, April 19, 2010 (UTC)
- To clarify - the template is designed for dub name, katakana, and possible japanese name. Since it covers the kana and japname, the nihongo template would only be useful for the romaji, which is generally redundant. All of the finalized equipment and Heartless pages have the nihongo template merged into the infobox, with the romaji left out.
- Wait, Sora's page lists the romaji? That definitely should be removed, unless some template requires it.Glorious CHAOS! 02:32, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
Regarding Dissidia KH
Want to be #5 in my project?
Hello. I'm Gr8champ, #1 in the DKF project. I was wondering if you'd like to contibute as #5. If you accept, please choose one of the following to represent: Lexaeus or Larxene. For more info on the project, click the "You!" in my signature. All the best. I'llCrushYou! 08:05, May 15, 2010 (UTC)
Your presence is requested
100px so was this a scan or fanart? --ShadowsTwilight 23:42, June 1, 2010 (UTC)
ok, just making sure. --ShadowsTwilight 23:50, June 1, 2010 (UTC)
E3 Trailer Link
Your Talk Bubble?
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+
Ripping game files?
I see you want to work on the Days weapons too... Do you want to divide and conquer? Or just kinda go at it our separate ways? Superdog1123 05:54, August 21, 2010 (UTC)Superdog1123
Site for review
i found a site on youtube that has a deal with Square Enix to play the tracks from their English released games, KHComplete. I thought it might be a good link for the media section, or if KHComplete (CD) has a site, but I wanted a higher up to approve it first. http://www.youtube.com/user/KHComplete#p/a/u/0/14U7mPUjDXY. Oh,how the sea calls 00:19, August 23, 2010 (UTC)
Hey there, new moderator =D I was wondering if you have a "Leave a redirect behind" option checkbox when you want to move pages/files. Mods can suppress redirects from being created, technically enabling them to "delete" files. Please uncheck the option to suppress redirects. BLUER一番 17:08, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
Stop rubbing it in Europe's faces about ReCom its assinine and retarded you eltist American prick. I highly suggest you and yours reconsider your handling of this issue because I have a pack of trolls in the wings dying to vandalise a site and I think I can give them just the drama they want. Do you want your wiki featured on Encyclopedia Dramatica for all the right reasons?
Please understand this. Don't just name a policy, link to it. Also, please understand this: using the hidden comment markup isn't called for. It's common sense actually: if you don't mean something, why should you use the hidden comment code to hide it? Having it hide a simple adjective changes the meaning of the statement. Plus, it appears when a user goes to the editing window; so, what's the point of having hidden comments? I could call it vandalism, or a bad-faith edit since you have a double meaning to your comment. So you might as well choose which do you mean. Be truthful to yourself. BLUER一番 17:07, August 30, 2010 (UTC) Template:Maggosh
Here ya go
Mission 27: Investigate Beast's Castle
Hello, why did you revert the edit I made on Mission 27? I was playing Days while reading the walkthrough and the treasure chest does seem to be to the north of the stairs, as I wrote. I would just like an explanation, please. ~Lilienne \(^.^)/ 00:01, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
When I was playing Days, I noticed the treasure chest wasn't actually on the landing. ...Would you need proof of that? Or is it in the walkthrough video? ~Lilienne \(^.^)/ 00:51, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
Hi! I'm new here
Hi there! Nice to meet you! I've got a question to ask you how do I make a talk template?
Lightning XIII 04:00, September 1, 2010 (UTC)Lightning XIII
Thanks! I've kinda got an obession of Final Fantasy 13 after playing as Lightning of at my cousin's place over the weekend, so I would really like a Lightning pic, for colours (excuse my spelling of colour, I'm Australian *smile*) I would like rose pink,crimson and black for the border. And quotes: " We live to make the impossible possible!" and "Worst Birthday ever..."
Thank you very much again!
Lightning XIII 04:15, September 1, 2010 (UTC)Lightning XIII
Will you leave the page be? It's a fact Mufasa was parented by Ahadi and Uru and that he has a younger brother names Scar. It provides more information, why do you keep changing it back?
So Simba can be mentioned as Mufasa's son/vice versa multiple times but i can;t do the same with Scar?
Really? Own brother and YOUNGER brother seem like two different things. I'm making it more specific.
Sorry to burst who ever keeps changing my original Simba post back but as you can see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GueJVHuEppk&feature=related 2:01 Simba's eyes ARE NOT red. They are orange. His mane is reddish brown as it's obviously more red than brown. It's not 'Brown with a tint of red' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3lg0lKBH9Q&feature=related 1:32. Are you all colorblind? Sheesh...
And the word is 'fuller' or 'thicker'. Not 'longer'. That doesn't even make any sense.
Please don't. I happen to be a hardcore lion king fan and i was just correcting the information. I'll stop editing Mufasa's but Simba's appearance is now correct where it was previously flawed.
To you attention
And i've stated i'd leave it alone
So no, i don't think blocking is neccasary.
Pete as a D-Link
dude, is there any reason ur deleting those pics of the seven dwarves, i thought the looked better enhanced, and had more color???
--Kingdom Hearts Fan 01:36, September 3, 2010 (UTC)Kingdom Hearts Fan
you know how to cut out images? well if you do i was wondering if u could help me, i found ALOT of high quality images of characters from birth by sleep and it would be cool if u could help cut them out? so how about it? this is the website with them on it: (http://media.rpgsite.net/artwork/164/kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep) --Kingdom Hearts Fan 16:02, September 4, 2010 (UTC)Kingodm Hearts Fan
thanks dude that would be very appreciated i attempted doc and grumpy but didn't do fantastic so if u want to redo those that would be fine with me, but yea thanks man! --Kingdom Hearts Fan 16:05, September 4, 2010 (UTC)Kingdom Hearts Fan
Nomura is a monster
Deicide theme song
When was it ever decided that captions should not end in some form of punctuations? Most recently, it was decided that captions should end in a period. --User:DoorToNothing/Sig 19:25, September 12, 2010 (UTC) Template:Maggosh
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Manual_of_Style_%28captions%29Glorious CHAOS! 05:00, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
...Which says no period if it's not a sentence. That's reassuring, since my engineering background apparently skimmed over "captions", and I always figured it didn't make sense to have periods for fragment captions. --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 05:09, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Vanitas Unmasked
Just talked to you...
I was just talking to you on the Cursed Coach page, and I still would like an answer on how to get the Curse of Endless Cycle fight for Terra Template:Maggosh Okay. Btw im sorry Its called Wheels of Misfortune according to the guide (it says Curse of Endless Cycle on this) anyway thank you I'll be waiting
Response to List of Keyblade Wielders Edit
Template:ST Template:Maggosh Template:ST It's a fair point, we know he possessed it, since he gave it to Mickey, but there's no real proof that it's a Keyblade he wielded himself. --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 05:11, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
As you may have seen by my previous arguments, I am argumentative, and when you entered my argument, that made it a whole lot worse.
Now, let me tell you by back story and why I really don't want to talk to you.
I came from The Sims Wiki, in which, I found a link to this wiki and discovered about Amy Cotten and such. I entered the wiki after acquiring Kingdom Hearts from a friend and found the game fun.
I'm just a silly kid that messed up and posted all sorts of stuff on different staffers' pages which made the community believe that I was a sockpuppet of Amy Cotten and it got be blocked for A VERY LONG TIME.
I've been watching this wiki and I admit that I have sockpuppetted in the past, but I AM NOT, REPEAT NOT, A SOCKPUPPET OF AMY COTTEN.
Now that I've been unblocked, I actually wanted to contribute instead of starting trouble and you are not helping.
For the the new walkthrough, I don't know how to move it and I would appreciate it if you could just move it how it's supposed to be. Thanks for listening, and congratulations on your rollback rights. --Archie 01:19, September 14, 2010 (UTC)
Well, since you offered...
How do you make these damned talk bubbles! They evade me! I don't have a tip, but I'm assuming this question is free of charge. Tony Richards 20:18, September 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Unhappy face. I thought it was a good idea. Who would think to look under the Stats tab for locations?
- Also, the damn speech bubble is still evading me. File:This is Tony's.jpg, blue, orange, and red, "Nothing is eternal"
- No idea. Red and orange should probably be for the backgrounds. Text=Blue
- Unhappy face. I thought it was a good idea. Who would think to look under the Stats tab for locations?
Please do not post insults or complete and utter nonsense in the wiki-oriented forums. I could understand if you had made some sort of point or intelligent stand, but what you wrote really was not necessary, and does not reflect well upon the Kingdom Hearts Wiki when such an action is taken by one of its moderators. --User:DoorToNothing/Sig 23:16, September 15, 2010 (UTC) Template:Maggosh
- When you have replied to not one, but two serious forums I have posted on with a completely unrelated comment related to Room Core, it's pretty obvious that you are 1) upset about its success in the voting, and 2) are abusing the forums to try and give me a hint. Well I've known you aren't exactly peachy keen with it, and that's just too bad, but bringing it into serious wiki-affairs and forums is no acceptable action to take, or outlet for this. If you have a problem with my nomination, take it up with me personally, not in the forums for wiki-related discussions.
- Yes, it is an insult when you are saying it offensively and making a shenanigan out of my nomination and support for it, and making it seem as nothing more than utterly foolish and idiotic. If that's your opinion, cool, but expressing it there was not polite or, as previously stated, acceptable to let go without an intervening message. Also, I define an inability to comprehend that TWTNW forums are only for wiki-related matters and/or deliberately going against that with a personal matter as complete and utter nonsense. --User:DoorToNothing/Sig 23:30, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
- If I may interject (I don't care if you say no), with similar reasoning, you shouldn't have linked "ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG" to the KHBbSFM page. The Japanese people who were previously not able to fight the mysterious figure, utilize crown stickers, or any of the other numerous additions to the game may be insulted. I've said it before, and I'll say it as much as I want to: LIGHTEN UP A LITTLE. It's the internet, and nobody takes anything seriously. Template:KKDSig
- ...wow, KKD. I'm going to reply to all of the ridiculousness, almost satiricalness of what you just argued in two statements:
- 1) The Internet can be taken as seriously as anyone wants to take it. If it is a just a place for online gaming and hanging out with online friends to you, great, but it can be much more relevant or used in another's life to a greater extent. Implying your perception of the Internet as the standard opinion of everyone is very weak, and is in fact simply hyperbolic. I don't take such an invalid statement serious in the slightest, so I'll take the Internet as serious as I want to.
- 2) I specifically wrote "I could understand if you had made some sort of point or intelligent stand," for a reason. When you actually attempt to make a wiki-relevant stand on an issue, then a joke is not at all harmful because the message still has contributive purpose. When you post a comedic insult for the sake of being funny and/or insulting, then it does not further the discussion or even belong in that branch of forums. --User:DoorToNothing/Sig 23:45, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
- No, I'm pretty sure "ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG" is something a troll would say. If you object to that, then why did you simply not name the forum "Scans and ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG NOMURA LIED"? You're the one who's trying to keep things on topic all the time.
- Sure, take the internet as serious as you want to. doesn't affect me. But if you start attempting to censor my friend just because he was trying to be funny, take your self-righteous, pompous "I'm Lord DTN, do what I say because I am an admin" attitude to someone who cares, like maybe all of the FFWikians you convinced to come over here to vote for your joke of a featured media nomination. Template:KKDSig
- Holy cripples, people, lighten up. I don't get tight-assed when people say things about me being a tyrant or wicked in the head. It's a sign of freaking love.Glorious CHAOS! 00:34, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
- You insolent hound, I'll have your knuckles for this!Glorious CHAOS! 02:11, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
- (Hounds have knuckles?) --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 02:30, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, I've barely gotten anywhere
Out of "starting over" and "imperfect game", imperfect game is winning as a frustration, so I'm going to do that. I'll just have to redo that damn Wheel Master.Glorious CHAOS! 17:10, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Damn. Why not do it on Proud instead? You won't die as many freaking times. maggosh 17:15, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
You still haven't answered my question, ttebane.
When I finish my Kingdom Hearts II walkthrough, I start on a Birth by Sleep walkthrough when I buy the game. --Archie 02:11, September 17, 2010 (UTC)
Hey, I'm Kite. Thanks for welcoming me.
Thank you for the alert.
Could you tell me if I can delete my profile?
(TorranceMouse 21:47, September 18, 2010 (UTC))
Monstro in BBS Final Mix?
What's the problem, you can clearly see in the trailer from Tokyo Game Show 2010 of BBS Final Mix that Monstro will be appearing in that game? Or do we need to wait until the game comes out to verify it?
Ah, yes that would make sense, thank you for the confirmation.
Why does it matter if the trailer is recorded illegally? The trailer is still real, it's not fan-made. So why can't we put anything about Monstro being in the game on Monstro's page? - JTD95 01:20, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
Your animated character looks like you and I knew it was you.
I knew it was you from youtube maggosh your in the section with all the other rants well I was just saying high.Lssj4 01:36, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
can you change Graceful Borough article into Radiant Garden on Kingdom Hearts Fanon Canon wiki
can you change Graceful Borough article into Radiant Garden on Kingdom Hearts Canon Fanon wiki
Just wondering why?
Sorry if I'm bothering you but I was just wondering why the 358/2 days page was rolled back? Lately I've been coming across people who have been confused over the Kingdom Hearts games because information found on the wiki has been contradicting what's been said in the actual games.
So anyway I was just wondering what was wrong with my edits, and also why aren't we allowed to remove/fix false information. Anyway thanks for your time.
Keyblade ArticleGuess I didn't get the memo, thanks for clearing that up. --
Abilities in KH BbS
- I'll take a look. maggosh 14:39, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
- EDIT: Looks good. Nice job. maggosh 14:46, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
I've got all but Open Sesame with Terra, and done up a list with images. I think you said you're on Ventus already, so could you start on his list?Glorious CHAOS! 21:05, September 21, 2010 (UTC) Template:MaggoshFor Ven, the Prize Pods in Deep Space drop Cream Fluff and Star Syrup. In Neverland, they drop Honeybunch, Rainboew Syrup, and Dancin' Lemon.
Hey Maggosh, you know me from the KHI forums but i would like to know, where did you get the young MX picture? Was it leaked from BbS FM via the internet or something? If you do not know then sorry for bothering you but if you do could you please reply on my talkpage?--My Keyblade + Your face = pwnage 22:48, September 23, 2010 (UTC)Chihuahuaman
Ah, so it was from the games coding. thank you for clearing that up Maggosh!
PS: do you play Adventure Quest Worlds? if so, please tell me.--My Keyblade + Your face = pwnage 22:52, September 23, 2010 (UTC)Chihuahuaman
If you are ready to sign off on your subpage, then it's time to merge the info in as is done with the White Mushroom article. I'll work on getting the stats up as soon as I can; please you focus on the "Locations" section, and making the lead parallel to the Mushroom articles.
Re:Oliver and Company
What the Hell?
On Maleficent's page, I wrote that Maleficent was one of a few characters to curse. Why did you undo that edit? Why would Axel's line "Give me one Hell of a show" be notable but Maleficent's line "See for yourself, all the powers of Hell" not notable? SeanWheeler 00:15, September 25, 2010 (UTC) Template:Maggosh
i have noticed that some of the images from birth by sleep and 358/2 days have character reders that may be HQ but arent large like alot of the rest of the character renders from previous KH games and i was wanting to know whether or not you would help me in cutting out LARGE HQ images of a few bbs characters and 358/2 days characters? links are here:
- take note to the awesome hq renders of Org. 13!!!*
- some of these renders may already be done and on the wiki but if u find that you can cut them out better go for it*
--Kingdom Hearts Fan 02:41, September 25, 2010 (UTC)Kingdom Hearts Fan
Do we really need a whole new article just for this? Can't we just add that new picture and information into the Master Eraqus article? --Axel - Boo to you too! http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll112/Icy_Scientist/pumpkin2.gif 20:01, September 26, 2010 (UTC)
Pluto in Disney Town
- Yep. Pluto's with Minnie, Chip and Dale after C.D. almost runs Terra over. maggosh 16:02, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
I just got to DT with Ventus
So let's review:
- The inhabitants of Disney Town are a bunch of hateful pricks, that constantly rebuke Pete for trying to gain their appreciation, and literally damn him to hell for being upset at this. (OH! and the town blatantly cheats, since the rules say "town's most exemplary citizen". So yeah, they're awful people.)
- Mickey ends up believing the same thing as Xehanort did - that light and dark should be in balance, and that darkness can be channeled.
Soo....BbS pretty much, canonically demonstrates Xehanort as the guy trying to save the universe (even if unscrupulously), and that all the people from Disney Town are monsters. Wha?Glorious CHAOS! 20:46, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
Feel free to quote me on this.
- I'm going to be at work all night so I won't be on freenode. Contact me on my talk page if you want to talk, 'cause I still want to gloat about this.
Thats simply not the way Weapon aricles are structured. --Evnyofdeath 16:14, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
Shotlock vs Terra-Xehanort
maggosh can you tell me how to to make a talk bubble? if you can let me know [Or TKOD] cuz LDR has no responce signed Roxyboxy 22:37, October 4, 2010 (UTC)
Talk bubble images
clarification on talk pages
Just to clarify, it would have been unethical if I was removing someone's comment from the page. However, that list was a data archive meant to be added to the page, so it's completely okay to remove it as it's merged in, especially to keep track of what I'm doing. Okay?(ಠ_ೃ) Bully! 21:35, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
I did it!
About what you said on the Olympus Colliseum
Re: Deep Jungle COM images
Explanation of Namine's actions
Regarding Heartless and Nobodies.
I thought the Heartless and Nobodies use Corridors of Darkness to travel from one world to another.So, why does it say in the Gummi Ship page that the Heartless and Nobodies use the Gummi Ships as well? 18.104.22.168 04:52, November 8, 2010 (UTC) Zaqaree
- Because it's an option. It's like using Ketchup or Catsup on the bottle label. Okay, maybe not like THAT, but you catch my drift. maggosh 04:59, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
- The enemy Gummi Ships in KH1 are piloted by Heartless, and the enemy Gummi Ships in KH2 are Nobodies and Heartless.(ಠ_ೃ) Bully! 16:06, November 8, 2010 (UTC)