|Title||The Guardian of Discord|
|Date of Birth||5/20/1996|
|Home World||Chaotic Abyss|
|Attribute||Discord, Mojo, Thunder|
|Ability||Power summoning, Magic|
Randomnessity, the Guardian of Discord, is the person who wrote this.
Template:Userboxes Template:User en Template:Userbox Template:User age Template:User IE Template:User timezone Template:User WikiWizard Template:User KH Template:User KHCoM Template:User KHCoM-RR Template:User Cards Template:User 358/2 Days Template:User DaysTheKing Template:User DaysSora Template:User KHII Template:User Sora Template:User Riku Template:User Kairi Template:User Mickey Template:User Minnie Template:User Donald Template:User Goofy Template:User Jiminy Template:User Pete Template:User Terra Template:User Ventus Template:User Aqua Template:User Eraqus Template:User MX Template:User Vanitas Template:User Lingering Template:User Ansem the Wise Template:User DiZ Template:User Xehanort Heartless Template:User Xemnas Template:User Xigbar Template:User Xaldin Template:User Vexen Template:User Lexaeus Template:User Zexion Template:User Saix Template:User Axel Template:User Demyx Template:User Luxord Template:User Marluxia Template:User Larxene Template:User Roxas XIII Template:User Xemnas Quote Template:User Xigbar Quote Template:User Xaldin Quote Template:User Vexen Quote Template:User Lexaeus Quote Template:User Zexion Quote Template:User Saix Quote Template:User Axel Quote Template:User Demyx Quote Template:User Luxord Quote Template:User Marluxia Quote Template:User Larxene Quote Template:User Roxas Quote Template:User moogle XIII Template:User Moogle Template:User Repliku Template:User Maleficent Template:User Pete Template:User Hades Template:User Jafar Template:User Ursula Template:User Oogie Template:User MCP Template:User Keyblade Master Template:User Unversed Template:User Heartless Template:User Nobody Template:User OXIII Template:User nodrive Template:User alldrive Template:User Valor Form Template:User Wisdom Form Template:User Master Form Template:User Final Form Template:User Anti Form Template:User Dark Riku Template:User World That Never Was Template:User Radiant Garden Template:User Twilight Template:User Oblivion Template:User Traverse Template:User Disney Castle Template:User Destiny Template:User Dearly Template:User Simple Template:User Sanctuary Template:User Sora Theme Template:User Riku Theme Template:User Kairi Theme Template:User Destati Template:User Dive Into Template:User Fragments Template:User Night of Fate Template:User Another Side Template:User Organization XIII Template:User 13th Anthology Template:User Disappeared Template:User Darkness Unknown Template:User Graceful Assassin Template:User 13th Floor Template:User Other Promise Template:User Shadow Template:User Neoshadow Template:User Dusk Template:User Creeper Template:User Sorcerer Template:User Sniper Template:User Dragoon Template:User Berserker Template:User Assassin Template:User Dancer Template:User Gambler Template:User Samurai Template:User Twilight Thorn Template:User ICR Template:Userboxesend
The most stalwart guardian of the Discord who wishes to end everything normal, and bring all into the grasps of Chaos.
His power is great, but his mind is greater. Known my some, an enigma to all. He may not be what he seems.
With such a great and fierce mind, it could be thought there is something beyond the realm of possibility in the works. What is the truth behind the guardian of Discord?
- I'm a villian.
- I don't like to admit it, but I get jealous rather easily.
- I can be nice, but I can also be rude and narcissistic. But mainly on the nice side.
- I'm random. (Redundant)
- I'm a likable person, surprisingly enough.
- I love dramatic speeches.
- I like things that go in certain orders.
- You'll find out the rest on the IRC.
- I'm tall.
- My hair is brown, and it's sexy.
- My eyes are blue.
- I have some facial hair.
- If you ask, you may find out more.
- I was born in May. My favorite month.
- My favorite color is green.
- My favorite food is my grandmother's meatloaf with mashed potatos and gravy.
- Despite me being the King of Maryland, I live in Illinois.
- My favorite song is "Hey Jude," by the Beatles. Sometimes.
- I hate Rap and Country music.
- I am homeschooled.
- Literally, 75% of the time I look at the time it is 11:11 o' clock.
- Whether it is interesting or not, I tend to be repetitive when I write or type to someone.
- I have a dimple on one cheek, but not the other. The story behind this is that my great-grandfather had a small incident with a nail and it gave him a small dimple-like crater on his face. Coincidence?
- I rarely ever sit completely still, and either have some limb of mine twitch or bouncing, or even more commonly have something in my hands to fiddle with. I used to use a tiny, plastic, multi-colored slinky until it snapped in half. I still have the slinky. :(
- In my opinion Yaoi destroys the characters of Kingdom Hearts. I mean, XemSai? Whoever first came up with that couple I will personally hunt down myself. Nice way to be classy, fangirls.
Kingdom Hearts Favorites and Least Favorites
|Game||Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep||Kingdom Hearts II||Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories|
|Story||Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep||Kingdom Hearts||Kingdom Hearts II|
|Graphical Style||Kingdom Hearts II||Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep||Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories|
|Soundtrack||Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep||Kingdom Hearts II||Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories|
|Cast||Kingdom Hearts II||Kingdom Hearts||Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days|
|World||Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden||The World That Never Was||Atlantica|
|Heartless||Invisible||Infernal Engine||Emerald Serenade|
|Boss Music||Vanitas Final Battle Music||Forze Del Male||Ursula's Revenge|
|Keyblade||Kingdom Key||Keyblade of People's Hearts||Mysterious Abyss|
|Category||Best||Second Best||Third Best||Worst|
|Male Protagonist||Mickey Mouse||Sora||Terra||Aladdin|
|Female Protagonist||Kairi||Minnie Mouse||Belle||Aqua|
|Overall Protagonist||Mickey Mouse||Sora||Terra||Aqua|
|Female Antagonist||Larxene||Maleficent||The Queen||Ursula|
|Disney Hero||Mickey Mouse||Pluto||Jack Skellington||Aladdin|
|Disney Villain||Captain Hook||Hades||Master Control Program||Ursula|
|Final Fantasy Character||Moogle||Auron||Cid||Sephiroth|
|Overall Character||Isa/Saïx||Mickey Mouse||Braig/Xigbar||Sephiroth|
Top 10 Video Games
I made this list, limiting myself to one game per franchise.
- 10 - MLB 10 the Show
- 9 - Final Fantasy X
- 8 - Lord of the Rings: Conquest (I think that's the title.)
- 7 - Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- 6 - Super Smash Bros. Series
- 5 - Kingdom Hearts
- 4 - Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 3 - Super Mario 64
- 2 - Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- 1 - Donkey Kong 64
Kingdom Hearts series experience
Below is the list of games in the Kingdom Hearts series and my experiences in them. Currently, I own and have beaten every Kingdom Hearts game that has been released in the U.S.A.
Well, years ago on my older brothers birthday, my grandparents bought him Kingdom Hearts. As my brother played through the storyline, my brothers and I watched him everytime he played. We were all infatuated with the storyline, but things came to a crashing halt when my brother reached the epic battle in the Grand Hall of Hollow Bastion against Riku-Ansem. Despite how awesome the whole confrontation was my brother couldn't defeat him and eventually stopped playing because of how long the cutscene before the fight was. And of course there was no skipping the cutscene.
Eventually I decided that I should try playing the game for myself, and began a new file. I don't remember to much of the tribulations I played through as I was younger. I do remember that it was difficult at some points. Such as the second Parasite Cage battle and the second Ursula battle to name some of the harder ones to me. I enjoyed the experience as I played through the game, and then I finally reached Hollow Bastion. It took me forever to get travel up the castle, but it was an amazing world. Far better than any other one in the series to me. It was more Dungeon-like than the other worlds, as it recquired you to travel up mostly in a straight path to the top, making you solve puzzles along the way. I had minimal trouble in the Entrance Hall and no trouble against Maleficent in the Chapel. I was no fan of Maleficent on Dragon form, however. It took me forever to defeat her, but I did with luck and the Metal Chocobo.
Then came the moment of truth. Riku-Ansem awaited in the Grand Hall and the epicness of the whole confrontation was still evident. Eventually I perservered and did what my brother could not. Riku-Ansem was defeated and I watched the following cutscene in shock of what was happening. I did enjoy playing as a Shadow no matter how short the time was. I was also disappointed that a Heartless as fearsome looking as the Beheomth was the easiest battle since Oogie Boogie.
Then, as you should know, I had to travel to the End of the World to confront Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness. I battled throgh the ravaged world, all the way to Chernabog. Although I have now learned he can be fairly easy, he was freaking hard to me then! I eventually did beat him though, and confronted Ansem. The first two battles of the sequence were a piece of cake, but the second battle against Ansem elevated to a much higher difficulty level. I think I died several times, but eventually beat him and entered the final battle against World of Chaos. This was difficult alone, but once I gathered up Donald and Goofy and fought Ansem on the last part of the sequence I kicked his (insert whatever you wish here).
So I had beaten the game, but I wasn't done yet. I returned to all of the secret battles and attempted to beat them. You have no idea how much it scared when Kurt Zisa popped out of the desert. And the Phantom wasn't exactly welcoming. I think the first alternate challenge I beat was the Hades Cup. And eventually the alternate versions of it. Next, I finally defeated Kurt Zisa after an insane battle. I almost had a heart attack. The Phantom went down shortly after. Then I melted the Ice Titan. I had all of the secret weapons except for the Ultima Weapon at this point. I attempted Sephiroth so many times, but I couldn't defeat him. I leveled up to level 100 and still had trouble. So I decided it was time I tracked down those White Mushrooms and synthesize the Ultima Weapon. I played into the early hours of the morning, achieving the Ultima Weapon and beating Sephiroth the first time I tried. And that, as they say, is that. I am currently playing through on expert.
This is my signature for when I don't want to use a talkbubble.--Random!to a point! 05:57, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
Template:Randomnessity Template:Randomnessity Template:Randomnessity Template:Randomnessity Template:Randomnessity Template:Randomnessity My thanks to JFHavoc for this scrumdiddlyumptious talkbubbles.
These are users I consider friends:
- OathkeeperKH - This girl right here, I LOVE HER! <3
- Xion4ever - Showed my the way of the Wiki. Thanks, Xion! You fix all of my wiki disasters.
- KingdomKeyDarkside - He's, like, my right-hand man?
- LegoAlchemist - I suppose he could be my other right-hand man. Why? Why not?
- LapisScarab - We both love Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- SquareEnixRocks - Good friend. Respect her a lot.
- Troisnyxetienne - Also a good friend
- Saxisai - Where is he?
- Axel'sGirl - Friend
- MasterTerra - Friend (I guess)
- Terra Fae Odosson - Good IRC friend (Holly)
- ZexionTheGamer - Strange guy
- Riku's Love - Friend
- Kingdom zachdawg - Hmm?
- DarkestofHearts - I guess she's OKH's sister, so she's cool
- Redeemer & Destroyer My ex-wife >_>
- Dan da Man36 - Danno!
- EternalNothingnessXIII - We're similar and not similar. Strange.
- Coroxn - No clue
- JFHavoc - He is Havoc
- Wolfie - He is wolfie
- The Inexistent - He isn't really on this list
- SilverCrono - Don't get comfortable
- No.i - Don't really know him as of yet
- Chitalian8 - Don't really know him
- Maggosh - Maggosh, you will be on this list and you will LIKE IT
- Mikazuki Heart - Ninja Neko! strikes again!
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- Ryan Stiles
- Colin Mochrie
If you want to be my friend feel free to ask!
I also have an account at Fanfiction.net, going by the name of invinciblemuffins, although I haven't gotten around to writing anything yet. Sad but true. This is how KKD contacted me, and got me to return.