|Job Class||Dark Knight/Time Mage|
|Race||Half white man, half mexican, but you'll never be able to tell.|
|Date of Birth||August 11, 1992|
|Spells||Souleater, hasteja, slowga, Meteor, Graviga, Float, Sanquine sword, Infernal Strike|
|Limit Break||WHO ATE MY COOKIES!?|
About me (sorta)
I bought a used copy of Kingdom Hearts, and it didn't have the manual. That pissed me off. I've done everything there is to do in that game twice, literally. Then I heard about CoM, but wasn't impresed by the whole card thing. I finally decided I should PROBABLY play it to get some loose ends crap tied down. Emulator central, baby! ( I wonder if square got my letters about releasing the Re: version stateside...)
Anyway, I got KH2 a day after it came out, and beat it in about a week. Sora became such a freakin Marty Stu it makes me want to cry sometimes. What happend to the Riku Keyblade type of battles that challenged us all? All I have to do is turn my turbo button on attack and leave the room! But at least the My first viewing of the Organiation wasn't dissapointing. I was so pissed I had to kill them off. they balance out Sora's nauesiating cheerfulness with (on the most part) calm, cool, colected attitude and the tactical skills of a truck load of ancient Chinese military leaders. But Zhuge Liang > Xemnas to the max.
I do love music, and below are my favorite songs. My favorite genres are grunge, metal and some symphonic/orchestral stuff on the side. I have the entire KH OST, for all 3 games :) (did you know it has OWA on it? I didn't). I also own most of Pearl Jam's CDs because they are my 2nd favorite band. But theyre a damn close second to Metallica.
I can also play the trumpet proficently. I'm in ma schools concert, jazz and marching band programs. As soon as i can find trumpet ff sheet music, i'll be set for life.
Fun fact: I patrol the recent changes, and about every three mins. i delete my history because i hate the color purple and it gives me headaches.
1. Saix: He's justto cool for words
2. DiZ: Him turning into a good guy instead of remaining a semi-neutral power moves him into second place for me.
3. Goofy: I just like Goofy. Goffy Movie is one of Disney's best works, In my oppinion.
4. Xemnas: Even if he is mansex in disguise, his tactical abilities and brutality in combat make him a good character, bond villan tendencies aside. (I HATE MONOLOUGES!)
5. Terra: I'm sure he'll be cool. He seems a little moody, but anyone that looks that much like Zack and wears samurai pants can't be all bad.
1. Kairi: She looses constantly, wheter it be having her heart sucked out, or bieng abducted by Axel.
2. King Mickey: The voice! I hate the mickey voice! Please, make it Samuel Jackson for BBS! I can't stand that voice
3. Riku: Make up your goddamn mind already! Watch, hes goin back to the darkness in 3.
4. Sora: Some times, I can't stand him. Please, make him a pessimest, it would do wonders for this pathetic little boy. And when he whines, its really deplorable.
5. Organization XIII: I don't really hate them, but they allowed them selves to lose to Sora! All of them are the biggest Marty Stus ever! Some even have the Phill Ken Stebben laugh!
And just caus I know most of youy are to lazy to click that Link:
What I do here and what i'm playing
KH: All beat.
KHCom: Emu. Nuff said.
KH2: Trying to fill out journal.
- Fixed Welcome Template.
- Other meaningless grammatical corrections
the only reason mankind does anything can be boiled down to this: SHITS AND GIGGLES, no more no less.
Might as well.
I can has video?
The Ecstacy of gold as performed by the symphony that toured with Metallica. It is so awesome it may make youre ears bleed.
there are five elements, ONLY 5, each with there own subsidiarys.
Air: Controll over air, high/low pressure, vacums, sonics
Earth: Control soil, dirt, rocks, tectonic activity and plant growth
Fire: Heat control, combustion and fire starting and manipulation
Water: Ice creation and manipulation, lowering temprature, water creation and manipulation.
Lightning: Electricity control. convert body into electricity, overload and drain electrical devices.
You may notice light and dark are left out. That is because in my oppinion, they are part of six universal forces seperate from the natural elments above.
Light: Light speed travel, spark creation, energy source, destruction
Dark: Bind things with dark matter, tear with dark energy, travel through dark, destruction
Space: Tear through the fabric of space and demensions, exist in different dimensions (2D, 4D, 1D), create wormholes, eat yourself out of universe. (A Futurama refrence, yea!)
Time: Slow, speed and halt the passage of time, travel through time, ability to exist in past present or future without nasty paradoxes occuring.
Matter: Create and maniuplate basic chemical building blocks to create bigger stuff, like stars or people for meat shields.
Gravity: Hold things in place, move things twords or near you, codense anything in your way to a small extremely dense object, create black holes and white holes.
Those are my versions of the elements and forces.
Games I wish Square would make
Well, dissida is on its way (woot!)but I still have other wishes!
A fighting game with ALL square game characters. I'm talkin Star Ocean, KH, FF, and valkyrie profile. Maybe even chrono and dragon quest? That would be awesome.
A Sequel for Tactics. NOT ADVANCE!
A crossover with Koei's warriors series. Itll never happen, but heres to dreamin!