|If you trust in yourself ... and believe in your dreams...and follow your star...you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.|
|Home||North Carolina, USA|
|World||Timeless River or Hollow Bastion|
Hi, y'all. Yes, I am yet another Kingdom Hearts fan. I blame my old and dear friend Jaek for my addiction.
You'll also find me occasionally on the MST3K Wiki and the White Wolf Wiki, hereby securing my spot in the Nerd Hall of Fame for all time. ^_^ I'm actually helping out on the WWWiki more at the moment, but I do still peek in here to make sure everything is okay, and I will get any messages you send me here.
As a (somewhat) responsible adult, I have a full-time job to pay for this thing called a "mortgage". I do try to check in at least once a night, so if there are issues, leave a note on my talk page and I will get to them. Hopefully when I'm coherent and not running on four hours of sleep, so you don't get informative replies along the lines of "blehgarf."
What Am I Working On?
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Missions - Creating, formatting, and proofreading.
- Wiki usability (Tutorials, userboxes, etc.)
Anyone who feels
utterly insane extremely helpful is certainly welcome to join my crazy worthwhile efforts.
Every once in a while, I'll get a message similar to this on my talk page: "OMG, where did you get your sprite? Daisy wasn't in Chain of Memories...was she?!?" For a big hint, check out the image's name...
The answer is no, she was not. It's a sprite edit, made by yours truly. ^_^
Care and Feeding of your Staff
Congratulations on recieving your
new old staff member, BebopKate. BebopKate will provide you with many years of fun and reliable editing if you observe the following care rules:
1.BebopKate is willing to help and work with all editors on the wiki so long as she is treated with courtesy. Ask nicely, and BebopKate will respond!
2.BebopKate's ears are immune to whining, rude demands, or trolls thanks to a previously installed OS, "Former Teacher (v.All Grades)". As a result, any of the above are shuttled into the /ignore function, or, in extreme cases, the /ban directory.
3.BebopKate is an adult edition editor, and therefore occasionally has to address other issues, such as keeping her water on and figuring out how to keep evil fungus creatures from growing in her refrigerator. As such, she will respond as quickly as she can when issues come up.
- Note: BebopKate isn't too much of an adult, though. I mean, come on, she plays Kingdom Hearts...
4.BebopKate is subject to occasional flaws in spelling and grammar due to a programming error known as "lack of sleep". A rumored patch for this is in the works, known as iComfyBed. However, BebopKate is sadly known to be incompatable with Apple products.
- Note: BebopKate does not care if you use Apple products...whatever floats your boat. ^_^
5.Finally...BebopKate welcomes all editors, new and old, and even if she does not have time to tell you personally, appreciates all of the hard work that you have put into this awesome wiki. She does try to when she can, though.
- Note: BebopKate does think that trolls can get stuffed.
Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens
1. Favorite Video Games that Are Not Kingdom Hearts: the Soul Calibur series, Skies of Arcadia, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, the Shadow Hearts series, Ōkami, We ♥ Katamari, the Ace Attorney series, most of the Final Fantasy games (especially X and VII), Kingdom of Loathing, Dream of Mirror Online, Fallout 3
3. In spite of my lifelong love of video games, I didn't actually own a console system until 2001, when I bought a Dreamcast.
4. Yes, I do have a life. I work a full-time job and do enjoy things other than video games. Classical mythology and astronomy have been hobbies of mine since I was little, I love film history (especially animation), and I practice Tai chi chuan with elements of Hsing I, and Ba gua.
5. I don't watch much TV, but when I do, I'm addicted to old Mystery Science Theater 3000 episodes, reruns of Whose Line is it Anyway?, and certain Discovery Channel programs. I've also developed an addiction to The Big Bang Theory as of late.
6. Ecclectic does not begin to describe my musical tastes. I have everything from George Gershwin to Rie fu, the Beatles to Béla Fleck and the Flecktones in my collection. Name a genre, and I will probably be able to name at least two songs out of it I like.
There, more about me than you probably ever wanted to know. Enjoy kicking some Heartless behind. ^_^