Time Splicer (タイムスプライサー Taimu Supuraisā?) is a technique in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix usable by Ventus and Aqua. It locks everything within a radius of the user in a time freeze. During the attack, the user can teleport from enemy to enemy, hitting them multiple times by pressing . At the end of the combo, all the enemies hit will take the damage given during the time lock. This move is less effective on bosses; it does not actually freeze them in time, though the user can still teleport and strike the boss.
In Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Time Splicer is an Ultimate Attack Command that takes up two slots in the Command Deck, has a maximum level of 6, a normal reload time of 25 seconds, and fills the Command Gauge by 6%.
Learning Time Splicer
- Ventus and Aqua can create Time Splicer through Command Melding.
- Aqua can acquire Time Splicer from a chest found in Rainbow Falls: Ascent.
Time Splicer is an Ultimate-class Attack Command that can be melded through four different recipes, listed in the Giga Attack Recipe.
- The first recipe is a F recipe and has a 100% success rate.
- The second recipe is a P recipe, can only be melded by Aqua, and has a 10% success rate.
- The third recipe is a C recipe, can only be melded by Aqua, and has a 20% success rate.
- The fourth recipe is a K recipe and has a 10% success rate.