Sora is the main protagonist in Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts coded, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Kingdom Hearts III, and all of their remakes. Sora is a Keyblade wielder from the Destiny Islands where he, along with his childhood friends Riku and Kairi, dreamed of venturing away to find out what lies beyond their home. Sora is the original persona of his own Heartless and Roxas, the source of Xion's memories, and the carrier of Ventus' heart.
Read more about Sora Heartless The Heartless are physical, living manifestations of the darkness within people's hearts. They manifest in two forms; "Pureblood" and "Emblem" (Emblem Heartless being created artificially), and they behave entirely devoid of emotion, hence the name "Heartless". The Heartless are the main enemy type in the Kingdom Hearts series. There are varying types and sub-types that appear as enemies in every game.
Read more about Heartless Organization XIII Organization XIII is a group of thirteen powerful Nobodies. They seek to reclaim their hearts and become whole again, but later games have revealed that Xehanort had ulterior motives for the group. Organization XIII, commonly known as The Organization, are the antagonists of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II, and all are playable in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. The true Organization XIII also appears as the main antagonistic force of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance and Kingdom Hearts III.
Read more about Organization XIII
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? Consult our Manual of Style, and wiki policies and guidelines, to better see article standards.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles and articles to be expanded by expanding them.
- Uploading game screenshots is another way to help out. Check for pages needing images. Don't forget to add the correct categories and a description!
- Check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Clean up articles that are in need of attention.
- Fix maintenance reports.
Learning how to edit?