First FF cameo we had in years.. This was quite an eye-opener for me, literally. Kaihedgie 14:14, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
Yeah it's about time we had more FF cameos:D.--Masgrande 15:12, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
Zack is awesome!FaythOfFenrir 15:20, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
Now give us more FFVI and an FFIV character and I'll be happy Kaihedgie 17:02, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
Zack is the best FF character. He better not be in this game JUST to replace Cloud. BTW he's is the best. No 3 Xaldin 21:34, December 7, 2009 (UTC)
Not the best, just decent Kaihedgie 21:33, December 7, 2009 (UTC)
- Dude wtf is with his waist—Urutapu 19:38, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
Is it just me who realize that Olympus Coliseum shows badass ff characters? First Cloud, then Auron, now Zack??? What's next? Balthier? Balthier....or Basch and Gabranth. :D
Template:NitrousX @Kaihedge-Yep put some ff characters from those games or rinoa and bartz and square will have my gratidute(cuz rinoa and bartz are my favorite ff characters) Firaga44 23:05, December 7, 2009 (UTC)
- Seiyuu: Kenichi Suzumura
- VA: Rick Gomez
- Role: Wants to be a hero.
- World Storyline: Similar to Crisis Core (With Sephiroth, Cloud, & Tifa).
18.104.22.168 23:18, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
Zack's Sword and stomach guard are still branded with the Shinra Logo. When Zack is Summoned via D-Link, he uses Materia-based attacks.
You confused Shinra with SOLDIER Kaihedgie 07:24, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
SOLDIER is a part of Shinra, you know HarpieSiren 08:06, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
They have separate logos though. Tryin' to be specific here. Shinra isn't mentioned in KH anyway Kaihedgie 08:09, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
- SOLDIER - http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/File:SOLDIER_Logo.jpg
- Shinra - http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/File:Shin-ra_logo.jpg
Need I say more? Kaihedgie 08:14, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
SOLDIER has been mentioned in Cloud's entries in Jiminy's Journal, before. Which doesn't really make all that much sense. Considering that A: Cloud wasn't in SOLDIER and B: It's an alternate universe so the stuff that happened in FFVII didn't happen in KH. HarpieSiren 08:19, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
Maybe they'll be trying to figure out why Jiminy has the word "SOLDIER" in his journal for cloud. Wouldn't be surprised if that showed up in whatever that game is they're making for the cell phone. Which, honestly, I won't get.--Pkthis 23:33, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
And now for a lame pun
Zack is the seventh FFVII character to make an appearance in the KH series Kaihedgie 01:25, December 4, 2009 (UTC)
"is it me or dose he seem to be WAY thinner than normal?
in the sceen with him and Terra, his waste is like a womans.
my Theory is that Zacks design is to make it look like hes origonaly from the same world as Hrec.
you know, make it so in KH Hercs home world could be Zacks home world, his outfit is also an indication to make me think so, maybe hes a student under Phil.
its posssable that Zack and Phil may have the same friendship and conections as Zack and angeal had in FF7:Crisis Core.
but again its all just a theory of mine
I think so, too, about Zack and Phil's relationship. I'm hoping that Phil will call him "Zack the Puppy". Zero attention span, and reckless as a puppy. Tee hee hee!--NinjaSheik 02:56, December 4, 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, making him look Hercules-esque is obviously the intent. Just look at his legs. The problem is his head is still Finally Fantastic and looks out of place as hell.—Urutapu 03:55, December 4, 2009 (UTC)
Cloud's Search +
Why is zack classified under the "Characters from an unknown world" Catigory?
i think its pretty obvious that Olympus Collosieum is Zacks home world in KH:BbS.
- his body praportions are on par with the characters from that world, his ears even have that swirl design in them like young Herc in BbS
- hes dressed the same as the other characters from that world.
- also take into account that even though they are from other games, Aerith, Yuffie and Cid, from FF7, share the same Home world with Squall, from FF8. whare as Cloud, Tifa and Sephiroth are from a compleatly difrent world all together.
I personaly dont see anything wrong with a FF character whos home world in KH is a disney World, i mean KH is suposed to be about fusing Disney and FF into one. So the very idea of a FF character whos home world is a disney world shouldent be all that hard to accept
Or are there some people who just hate the very idea of it, and are in denial about Zacks home world being Olympus Collosieum?
im not trying to start a fight or anything, but i just wanted to know why Zack is under the "Characters from an unknown world" Catigory, when its obvious, to me, hes origonaly from Olympus Collosieum, or am i missing something?
Or ban you. Don't forget that.--22.214.171.124 20:28, December 12, 2009 (UTC)
i think its 100% safe to say that Olympus Coliseum is his home world. I mean the Events of BbS take place before Xehanort was an apprentice of Ansem. and it was Xehanort who destroyed the barriers around the worlds that kept them separated. during BbS the only way to travel to different worlds is by those portals of light, which can only be accessed by Keyblade wielders. and its obvious Zack dose not have a keyblade, combined with the fact that Zacks design mimics that of those who are native to Olympus Coliseum. Ixbran 23:00, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
Only FF character?
Were did you get that information. (And what about Moogles?) FaythOfFenrir 17:44, December 28, 2009 (UTC)
Check www.kh13.com and read the Nomura interview, moogles and Zack are the only FF part in the game. Squall and Cloud were supposed to have a backstory in the game, but there was already too much story involved, so they dropped the idea.--Ataradesu 18:34, December 28, 2009 (UTC)
New trivia piece
Someone needs to add in Zack bein' the second FF character to appear in the series with his own theme Kaihedgie 03:26, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
I need help
Hey darkstar16 here I tryed puting a video in zack's page but a part of the page is gone can you help me thinks
- Well, we don't know. That's the last thing we see of him.—Urutapu 16:08, January 16, 2010 (UTC)
Zack doesn't own the Buster Sword in KH, so it's fine. The Buster Sword is probably just cool in this continuity and not a "warrior's legacy" type thing like it is in Compilation of FFVII.—Urutapu 20:28, January 16, 2010 (UTC) Template:Saxisai Template:KKD
I just want to say that I have no problem with Kingdom Hearts messing with the stories of Final Fantasy stories because Kingdom Hearts is an originaly series, not a spinoff of Final Fantasy. The same goes for Disney. So I think we just should be happy that we have someone as cool as Zack, and I'm pretty sure they won't do much to elaborate on the plot of Zack in the same way they haven't elaborated on the plot of Cloud. 126.96.36.199 01:37, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
That and they aready have their own games, so we shouldn't rely on Kingdom Hearts to base a huge plotline around minor characters that already have their own backgrounds.188.8.131.52 01:38, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
The Black Feather, Sephiroth or Sephirnot?
Alright. Now why does everyone have to think that the black feather isn't Sephiroth's? Werehog 2:55 PM 2/14/2010 (UTC)
- @Kingdom zachdawg, Not done, and not done by a long shot! What makes you think it belongs to Genesis? He isn't even in the game. Werehog 3:05 PM 2/14/2010 (UTC)
I too also believe it could be Sephiroth, but until it is confirmed we cannot add that to the article. This wiki has a no speculation policy. Also, proof is indeed needed to back up such an acqusation.--Xion4ever 23:03, February 14, 2010 (UTC)
- @Xion4ever, You don't need confirmation about a piece of wing that came from only one character, and one character only. Werehog 3:08 PM 2/14/2010 (UTC)
- It doesn't matter. If it isn't confirmed that the feather is from Sephiroth, then no matter how likely it may be it cannot be in the article. It is not confirmed that the feather is his. Everything needs to be confirmed, Werehog. By the way someone erased this comment earlier.--Lapis ofthe Night 23:12, February 14, 2010 (UTC)
- @NinjaSheik, But Zach is an original. Genesis is not. Sephiroth is all the proof you need to know who's feather that currently is. Werehog 3:13 PM 2/14/2010 (UTC)
- @Kingdom zachdawg, I don't second that. You don't need confirmation for Sephiroth's wing! Werehog 3:17 PM 2/14/2010 (UTC)
The why is Cloud chasing Sephiroth? Werehog 3:18 PM 2/14/2010 (UTC)
Enough of this. This is getting dangerously close to edit warring. If that happens, warnings and such could/would be handed out; we don't want or need that. Also, I too believe it is Sephiroth, but until we have actual, confirmed proof we cannot add it into the article. Sorry, but this wiki has a no speculation rule; even if we're sure its Sephiroth, we cannot add it into the article until it is confirmed.--Xion4ever 23:18, February 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Sephiroth is probably being referred to.—Urutapu 05:12, March 13, 2010 (UTC)
How does he get his hair in that helmet? 184.108.40.206 23:09, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Probably with great difficulty YamiNoBahamut 17:45, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
Super Epic!!!!!--My Keyblade + Your face = pwnage 01:19, July 24, 2010 (UTC)Chihuahuaman