Why does "no Keychain" make this fake?
We've heard nothing that suggests that ANY of the Keyblades from BBS are fake. I can't even begin to imagine the creation of a Kingdom Hearts game with only "fake" Keyblades? The Keyblades that Roxas wields in Days do not have key chains, but instead have gears that change their form. That doesn't make them any less important or powerful? Does that make them fake as well? Perhaps key chains only change the form of Sora's Kingdom Key, while other Keyblades are affected by other means?Oblivionkeeper 08:33, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
I agreet too. I was thinkin that they didnt have chains because they were the originals. then idk....by accident a chain fell outta someones pocket, hith ther keyblade n changed it lol.
My idea is that in bbs, master xehanort (is that spelled right?) is somehow behind the creation of keychains, which would explain why he and his apprentice have them. 126.96.36.199 15:31, October 29, 2009 (UTC)
- This poster shows all three of their (Ven, Aqua and Terra) keyblades with keychains. So, they ain't fake. Maybe they lose their keychains later on or something.Adam 148 17:08, November 21, 2009 (UTC) PS: OK... how do I make the pic smaller?
- Thanks. Must remember that. And I haven't been checking regularly, so I wouldn't know what is news and what isn't. I have some catching up to do *scurries off* Adam 148 17:40, November 21, 2009 (UTC)
Just because they have no key chains doesn't make them fake in any accountOh,how the sea calls 09:01, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
Exuse me but you know this argument is months old right? the thing was already ended so dont waste your time on old things okay?--My Keyblade + Your face = pwnage 18:08, August 29, 2010 (UTC)Chihuahuaman
i belive the name is called divine duo since it has the appearence of two across and kingdom key
this is not fake nerds
how rude whoever posted the last message in this section... I work with some of the coolest nerds on earth on this wiki!Oh,how the sea calls 02:49, August 19, 2010 (UTC) Oh, and just because you think it is under any speculation doesn't make it true- and we need facts. So no reason to get angry at your own mistake. It's ok. If you read the rules you'll Learn. why do I answer to old talk posts? haha!Oh,how the sea calls 02:52, August 19, 2010 (UTC) Template:LA
- If you know how, then go ahead, but it will inevitably be replaced.Glorious CHAOS! 20:18, November 21, 2009 (UTC)
I'm just going to make it clear here that I'm going to start giving out vandalism notices to editors who reupload the fanart image of Ven's Keyblade. I've had to delete it too many times already.Glorious CHAOS! 13:09, October 29, 2009 (UTC)
We still need a picture. D.Dark. 16:07, November 18, 2009 (UTC)
- Does anyone have any idea on where to rip or Photoshop one from ? I'm talking about a scan or a screenshot. TNÉ je t'♥ mélancolie ! 16:11, November 18, 2009 (UTC)
The Keyblade he left on Neveland is actually a wooden keyblade they use to train. Terra is seen with this keyblade earlier. Can a change that.Reedemer & Destroyer 19:23, December 30, 2009 (UTC)
The New Year came and I had no response. Silence is consent.Reedemer & Destroyer 19:14, january 03, 2010 (UTC)
Name and Stats
Ven did not gain his keyblade on Destiny Islands
The last bullet in the trivia section is blatantly false. Ventus was using Fresh Breeze to combat the Neo Shadows which is well before the opening scene where MX takes him him DI in a comatose state. Please see the well-established translations of the Xenahort Reports on KHInsider by user Lissar for confirmation. AsanoHa 03:06, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
Is it just me or do Terra and Aqua get the most extras? In fact, they get upgraded Keyblades (Gaia Bane and Rain Storm) at Destiniy Island. Do you think in the english version of BBS Ventus will get a new Keyblade upgrade like Terra and Aqua?--My Keyblade + Your face = pwnage 21:31, July 17, 2010 (UTC)Chihuahuaman
As his upgrade he gets Lost Memory. If you haven't already played the game or read to far into, i don't recommend reading the page on it yet. Heavy SpoilageOh,how the sea calls 21:48, August 14, 2010 (UTC)
1. i asked the question MONTHS ago 2. i meant one that looked like the original and i did not know the weapon that looked nothing like it was an upgrade, thank you.--My Keyblade + Your face = pwnage 00:05, August 15, 2010 (UTC)Chihuahuaman
Well I'm sorry it takes so long to get an answer from anybody, I know the feeling. I'm going to propose a couple of users to have their main job go through talk pages and answer questions for people.Oh,how the sea calls 19:27, August 15, 2010 (UTC)
Name change to Wayward Wind?
Square Enix are selling the keychain of this keyblade at this years Comic Con
Sorry...I just thought because that's the official name Square Enix are selling them under, that that was the English name...:S I'll shut up now. --WheelyRampage 00:29, July 25, 2010 (UTC)
- It's okay, we make mistakes like that often. But thanks for sharing the news with us ^^ BLUER一番 00:40, July 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Now, now, let's not be hasty. Something like "...The keyblade's English name was revealed at somewhere somewhere..." inside the paragraph would suffice for the time being ^^. BLUER一番 03:41, July 25, 2010 (UTC)
- The thing is, SE merch doesn't always have the correctly dubbed names. For example "Kingdom Key Darkside", instead of "Kingdom Key D". While it's possible that these are the dubbed names, it's safest to wait until September.Glorious CHAOS! 19:23, August 1, 2010 (UTC)