Despite the recent inclusion of No Heart in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, this page should only be used for discussion related to the article. Any discussions related to simply the game itself should be held in the forums, and will be removed from this page if posted.
"Adorned with dozens of Nobody Symbols"
Aside from the single Nobody Symbol on the chest plates, where are the others? I suppose you could say that points that peak from No Heart's knees are incomplete Nobody Symbols, but aside from that, No Heart's armor isn't really "adorned with dozens of Nobody Symbols." Just the one... --ΧƳƵach. 04:28, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
- You can actually see them listed there. Look at the kneecap guards, and the little yellow spikes from his pauldrons, and you can kind of see the bootguards too. They're all Nobody sigils. I do agree though that this sentence confesses far more than the truth, and I'll fix it up accordingly.
- Are they the actual emblem, or just the thorns?05:26, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
Well I guess it's just going to come down to opinions because I totally agree that he has plenty of spiky intricate points on his armor, but the only true Nobody Symbols is on the chest plates. Like the spikes on his left pauldron, for example, are completely identical to his crown, the only difference is that the crown spikes connect to a circle (because it sits on his head like a crown duh) and the pauldron spikes connect to a semi-circle (because it wraps around the shoulder duh). The large crosses on his knees and boots are closer to Nobody Symbols, but they aren't complete. So if you want to count those, that makes approximately 5 Nobody Symbols.
Otherwise Sora sports a "Nobody Symbol" Crown in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. --ΧƳƵach. 05:34, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
- If any part can be considered more than just the thorns, it would have to be the shin/knee guards. --
VariationsI'm inclined to add Xemnas under "variations". Is this a problem for anyone? --
What about the Xemnas page? Would this be added there too? What about spoilers? How does that work with the Final Mixes?
Aside from all that, I agree, it belongs.--ΧƳƵach. 05:42, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
The kanji on the magazine means Foresight/Forethought into Darkness, not Vista to Darkness. Both are pronounced the same way (Yami he no Enbou), but vista is written as 遠望.
Would this not indicate that this battle is a glimpse of things to come?
- If that's the kanji, then yes. However, the source I found typed it as "vista". Is there any way you could get a screenshot or something to verify your reading?15:20, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Nevermind, I found it. Correcting!
Xehanort's Keyblade Armor?
How do we know that it is Xehanort's Keyblade Armor? I mean do we have any confirmation? If we have sorry for this I've been out of the Wiki for quite some time and I have no idea of what is going on around here.--Xabryn 01:10, December 23, 2010 (UTC)
I meant that Erry meant (x_x) that in the Universe and timeline as we know it, he's the first. User:Chitalian8/Sig 14:36, December 23, 2010 (UTC)
And I said that Xemnas is not the first. But that's not the point around here the point is that we have no idea if that's MX's armor and saying otherwise is speculation--Xabryn 14:50, December 23, 2010 (UTC)
- It has Xehanort's name, it has Xehanort's Keyblade, it is armor that he is seen wearing later, it is emblazoned with his emblem (the Nobody emblem belongs to Xehanort/Xemnas), it sits in the throne in the same stance that Xehanort did at the beginning of the game, the name of the Arena matches references a line that Xehanort uses in Blank Points....it's very clearly his armor.
Why does everyone thinks that the Nobody emblem belongs to Xemnas? Yes it uses Xehanort's Keyblade yes it has Xehanort's name but remember Xemnas was the one to realize about the anagram of his name (Another), Xemnas's page says that he can use a Keyblade but preferred not to so doesn't that means that he can use Xehanort's Keyblade? I mean Terra's is with the LS isn't it? And the emblem is from the Nobodies the armor is a reference to Xemnas not Xehanort all the signs point to him especially the fact that he wears it in KH2 but if you guys really want to keep speculating that it is Xehanort's fine, but I still don't agree with it and which one of Xehanort's lines make a reference to Machinations unto Darkness?--Xabryn 15:15, December 24, 2010 (UTC)
- The Ultimania explicitly says that Xehanort came up with the Nobody emblem based on his memories of the Keyblade-Wielder emblem.
- Xehanort's Keyblade is tied to Xehanort's being.
- The line is the one about taking Terra's body being just one of many of his deeply-laid plans (i.e. machinations).
It is in this times that I wish I knew japanese I have no idea of what the ultimania says. I still think it is speculation to say that it is his but it's my opinion agaisnt the opinion of everyone in the wiki, I guess I'll get used to it--Xabryn 16:50, December 24, 2010 (UTC)
Might as well post this here, beating him unlocks a weapon. Its stats are +8 Attack & +7 Magic. I don't know Japanese but here is an image of it. I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this but the Keyblade is linked to the actual boss. Also, I'm uploading a video of the fight so you can add more information to this page. Enjoy!
~1stkirbyeverFirst off, actually as far as i know it is perfectly fine to post this here, second off, that is one ugly ass keyblade, would it kill them to just let us wield xehanort's keyblade already? it's the one keyblade that hasn't got a name yet (we haven't got eraqus' either but at least we know we're going to)--