The Next Game...
I have been reading some stuff off google and TN stated that the next game of the series will not be KH3 and will not feature Sora as the main character. I have two Theories about what the next game may be: 1) Mickey's travels leading up to, during, and following KH1. AND 2) The events surrounding Xehanort and the other apprentices (other org. members' somebodies [is that even a real term??]) and their fall into darkness (possibly playing them similar to Days). Any thoughts? Black Tornado 22:13, February 20, 2010 (UTC)Black Tornado
- It's possible. After all Nomura did react strangely when he was asked about 10 years of the series.
- Apparently he's planning to have the KH episodes released every year.
"Y'know" I was thinking that with 13 being such an important number in the KH series maybe that is how many games there will be total (there is already either 6 or 7 or 9 or 10 games depending on how you count); with that possible thought in mind I have changed my old opinion that KH3 will be the final game, now I think it will be KH4 (which will be released about the same time as Diablo III, Half-Life 2: Episode 3, and Duke Nukem Forever, right after the world ends in 2015). Black Tornado 15:51, February 21, 2010 (UTC)Black Tornado
- You even buy into the world-ending theory ? Not so soon, mate. :P
- Yes, we initially thought that KH3 was the last, but if it is the last, then there'll be an episode before it. If not, then there'll be an episode after it. Goodness knows what it's going to be called...
Two new games
Khinisder.com has recently announced that Nomura plans to release two more Kingdom Hearts games along with Kingdom Hearts III! --Vaddie 17:47, March 24, 2010 (UTC)
well it only makes sense, BBS (...-1?)->??? (-1/2) -> KH1 (1) -> Com (1 1/2) ->KH2 (2) -> Coded (2 1/2) -> KH3 (3)-> ??? (3 1/2) I don't know how to describe it other than that their always seems to be a 1/2 before the main Game....let me know if I make no sense...184.108.40.206 18:24, March 24, 2010 (UTC)
No it makes sense. Just can't believe we're gonna get three more games. He said he wants to release at least one of them by the end of the year, but that's probably not gonna happen. Who knows. Vaddie 23:08, March 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I expected it all along. 00:45, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Expected what? Vaddie 01:23, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Expected there to be more than just a Kingdom Hearts III.
Okay, they said that 2 of the 3 new games would be spin-offs. Are they talking about 2 new Final Mixes or what?220.127.116.11 22:11, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
- GAH THE RTE IS STILL ON.
- I'm guessing that they will cover the two "stories yet to be told" - what Riku did after CoM and how Mickey got the Kingdom Key D and got to Kingdom Hearts.18.104.22.168 23:45, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
According to Nomura, the next Kingdom Hearts game will be shown at E3. Does this mean that the next Kingdom Hearts will be released in North America first?--22.214.171.124 14:02, June 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Wait, I thought the normal sequence was E3 --> TGS --> Jump Festa or something like that ?
I don't know the order. All i know is that Nomura will showcase the first untilted Kingdom Hearts games at E3...
New KH games are usually first shown at either TGS or Jump Festa - JTD95 14:17, June 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Regardless, I doubt KH episodes would ever be released in NA first. After all, Japanese gamers get the beta release first.
it's quite ironic, considering disney is an american company. Template:KKDSig
- Remember that a major chunk of the development comes from Square's part. And it's because of this that the Japanese gamers get the beta release first. Well, let's consider ourselves blessed to have additions that our Jap friends don't have (though they can later rebut and say We have Final Mix !)
Beta Trailer, anyone ?
The final designs of the characters seem a lot less crude compared to this video, but then again, it was a beta trailer.
Donald and Goofy in their original clothes? That's the first I've heard of that. I guess even though the games been out for about eight years, there are still things about it we have yet to learn.
And that older logo... It looks pretty cool in its own right.
Anyways, interesting find! Tamroc7 02:23, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
- As I know, there were artworks of Sora, Donald and Goofy in their original clothes. But none of them were ever put into a render except for the post-KH, pre-Chain of Memories section.
After looking around, I've noticed that there's no mention, even in passing, of Kingdom Hearts 3.Even as a proposed game. Why is that? Template:Maggosh
I must have been out of the loop for a long time. I have no clue what that is. I need to do some research Azekual 18:02, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
The 3 games.
Okay, so a while ago, it was said that there was 3 games that were in developement. So as far as I know, these are the 3 games: 1.Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix 2.Kingdom Hearts 3D 3.Kingdom Hearts III Am i correct?--KRoNoS 23:39, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
[[[:Template:Chihuahuaman]] [Kingdom Hearts 3D]], Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix are in development, but Kingdom Hearts III was only mentioned. But you got 2/3 anyway.