I feel for you. I spent fifteen minutes chipping away at this jerks health, finally getting it down to half, only to be forced out one of the exits. Needless to say, his health was back at full when I went back. I almost threw my DS at that point, and my buddies on Skype probably had their eardrums blown out from my cursing. Of course, being a glutton for punishment, I went back in mission mode and fought him Dual-Keyblade Roxas... he does not like to let you land combos. --Adaxredael 07:49, October 11, 2009 (UTC)
This guy took forever for me to defeat, and I don't belive that Tears of Flame actually helps against him. Serendipitous
- If you have the Zero Gear with three Ability Units, you should be good. It only took me ten minutes to kill at that point, and I didn't use Limit Breaks or spells on it. The most important thing is to wait until after it attacks (shortly after it lands) to attack. You should actually not really take damage.Glorious CHAOS! 11:19, October 18, 2009 (UTC)
- Well, "debris" is French, right? If there were more letters after the "s" (proof of "Debrisflow" as one word?), it'd be pronounced, right? Or am I wrong?—Urutapu 08:14, October 23, 2009 (UTC)
It depends on the word. If let's say a noun ending with S, like debris, is followed by any word, then the S is generally not pronounced. But if it's a verb or an imperative or anything of that sort ending with S like vas (the imperative for the second form of aller = to go), then if it's followed by a vowel, the S is pronouced as a linking Z (hence Vas-y sounds like vazi). I made use of this consonant play and hence my name is TroisNyxEtienne (Towanikkusuetien, not Towasnikkusuetien, see the difference ?). TNÉ En avant Bravo ! 11:03, October 23, 2009 (UTC)
Location and Mission Number
Template:NitrousX You find it on the mission where you need to eliminate six giant heartless(90?), and it appears on Station Heights after defating the other five heartless.
man he was pretty easy in my opinion... well after learning a good way to fight and to knock away some good heath from his bar equip 4 sight units to zero gear and depending on your lv you should hit critical hits about 50% of the time with good strength i did not fight him until i beat the game my personal advice dont get hit by his fire balls!!! if you are trapped and they hit it will kill you 99.9999999% of the time if they all hit you thank gosh for auto-life
Ok, one time I took on the Dustflier. I was doing good, using Float on the shockwave, and blocking the fireballs, but suddenly, I died after taking about about a good chunk of his HP by abusing my Limit Break. I have NO clue what that move was, although all I remember was a shadow ball was on Roxas when he died. Is that a glitch, or an unknown move of the Dustflier's? 22.214.171.124 11:39, March 29, 2010 (UTC)
- You don't need to block the Fireballs, just avoid them. You must have gotten hit by the shockwave while Limit Breaking him, and he gave you Blindness.Glorious CHAOS! 20:40, March 29, 2010 (UTC)
I always preferred blocking the meteors, it was easier. And when I got hit by the shockwave, I DEFFINATLY did not get blown to bits in a shadow ball. It couldn't have been the shockwave, because there are no shadow balls on Roxas when you get hit by his shockwave.. 126.96.36.199 23:54, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
- The shockwave inflicts a random status effect. The shadow ball indicates Blindness.Glorious CHAOS! 04:10, March 31, 2010 (UTC)
im a level 82 and i still cant beat dustflier! i get him to the last hp bar thing but he killz me!
- It's never worth it to press your luck. Just keep dodging his attacks, get off one combo, then get ready to dodge again. You'll want to go all out when you're almost there, but don't.Glorious CHAOS! 15:08, June 11, 2010 (UTC)
just diedi tried again and totally failed....... he killed me in two shots......CRAP!
I heard people have had trouble with boss, i beat him a while ago. equip Zero Gear, fight with someone with good power and speed, like Saix. equip good magic panels, Cura over Curaga as an exeption and experiment with multiple stategies untill you beat him/her/it. hope it helped!--My Keyblade + Your face = pwnage 00:43, September 2, 2010 (UTC)Chihuahuaman