Data Sora is basically the same as the real Sora. Whats the point of making a seperate character? So you're gonna make every character in Kingdom Hearts coded in a seperate article called data in their title like Data Alice or Data Phil it doesn't make any sense. You should delete Data Sora and just use the real one. Cococrash11 Template:Maggosh
Hello? How do you explain the data world inhabitants like Cloud are you going to make an article called Data Cloud? It just watse space for the data people. Also King Mickey, the Journal, and others called him Sora not data Sora. They are both called Sora not like Roxas his nobody or Xion a replica. The only diffrence is that, one is real and one is data. It is the same concept in KHII there is a simulated Twilight Town like data Hayner, and etc. You know what it dosen't matter as long you don't change other article or anything else I'm okay with this article. Cococrash11
- Data Cloud, etc., are all products of the Journal. Data Sora is created by Mickey, though. Similar to Chain of Memories, in which all the surrounding characters are merely products of Sora's memory. So, the Data characters could be covered within the Journal article, and the Memory characters would be covered within CoM or Sora article.Glorious CHAOS! 21:03, November 6, 2009 (UTC)
- I'd say we place the Data Riku and Data Sora in the Journal's article under "Products of the Journal" or something, along with an image of each and a brief role description. I don't really think that the Memory Characters would fit in EITHER of your selections though, Kryten, despite your riveting explanation. - EternalNothingnessXIII 21:07, November 6, 2009 (UTC)
A data kairi and Riku(Naminépower)
--Naminépower 02:05, December 14, 2009 (UTC)I think we should also make articles for Data Riku because he/it is also another form for Jiminy's journal and possibly a Data Kairi.Naminépower 02:05, December 14, 2009 (UTC)(Naminépower)
Right now theres proof and its a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiCMwuSG3zI&feature=player_embedded that Data Sora is just called Sora. --Cococrash11 04:52, January 30, 2010 (UTC)Cococrash11
- Yes, and? The "Data" is simply there to distinguish this guy from the real Sora.—Urutapu 12:12, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
What should we call "it"
- That too would be fine with me. --
- I'm in favor of either "data Sora" or "Sora (Data)", since Tron Sora from KHII is also referred to as "Data Sora".
- Except... we call it that in every Drive Form article as well as the Data Form article, and I believe it's called that in the journal, too.
- Or "This article is about the character. You may have been looking for the form"? maggosh 06:33, December 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Or both. It happens --
- Eh. maggosh 05:13, December 28, 2010 (UTC)
I'm not answering that. "Eh" isn't a valid response.What's that supposed to mean? ._. --05:22, December 28, 2010 (UTC)