I'm guessing this is from KH2: Final Mix+, because thats the only time you can fight all of the Organization members. But this article doesn't say this anywhere. Are Absent Silhouettes in Olympus Colosseum or The World that Never Was? Or somewhere else? --Zephyrus11 09:13, 30 March 2008 (UTC)
- Each Absent Silhouette is in it's own world, and you access them via a glowing sphere. --Hecko X 10:43, 30 March 2008 (UTC)
I didn't play Final Mix+ so I don't know if this has anything to do with the story or not, but why are the Silhouettes fought were they're fought? Especially Larxene, what similarities does she have with Port Royal? I understand Marluxia in Beast's Castle, the whole rose/flower theme and Zexion, creepy and gloomy, but the rest make no sense as to why thier battles take place where they do.-xnaminex
DUDES!!!! Absent Silhouettes are:
1. Only in KH2FM
2. Only the Chain of Memories Organization XIII
3. Once you defeat one, they are gone and you get an accessory or a recipe
4. You can fight them anytime of the game, but once defeated, they are gone
5. You can rematch a data version of them (once you defeated them) at the end of the Cavern of Remembrance and you can fight them as many times as you want.
--18.104.22.168 23:39, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
The Lingering Sentiment
The Lingering Sentiment is fought in circumstances that are exactly identical to that of the other Absent Silhouettes. Why is it not mentioned here?
The Absent Silhouettes are not 'ghosts of Nobodies', they are the weapons left behind after their owners have died. Imprinted with the owner's personality and skills, fighting them will help Sora 'truly awaken'.
"Demyx: I went through a lot of trouble to ﬁnd you. I’m going to tell you about a toy more interesting than the Olympus Stone. It’s called an “Absent Silhouette”.
Sora: Absent Silhouette? You mean that book from before?
Demyx: It’s not just limited to the book. Branded with the weapons left behind by their absent masters, they are shadows of existence. If you ﬁght with them, you will surely awaken. The real you I mean."
^Demyx explaining the nature if the Absent Silhouettes to Sora and co.
Also, I noticed in the Trivia section that it states that none of the Absent Silhouettes talk, but Marluxia's Absent Silhouette clearly whispers something into Sora's ear before the battle begins. Also, the Lingering Sentiment, the only Absent Silhouette not mentioned on the page speaks very clearly to Sora and co. about its hatred for Xehanort and how Sora is not who it chose.
- ...no, it says they are "shadows of existence" that are BRANDED (i.e., marked) with the image of the weapon they're living self once used.Glorious CHAOS! 15:45, September 23, 2009 (UTC)
They are nobodies of nobodies.
They are what's left behind of a fallen nobody, but they are the concious and skills of the original nobody.
- Firstly, please sign posts. And secondly, Nobodies of Nobodies ? Well at the end of the day that'd still make it a Nobody, though if this were to be true, then we'll have to go in-depth to how it actually happened. TNÉ En avant Bravo ! 00:18, October 12, 2009 (UTC)
explaining a nobody of a nobody.
In a way its like Naminé she is Kairi's nobody but is only a nobody of the process of her birth.Likewise a Absent Silhouette is the nobody of a fallen nobody because they are what was left behind from the fallen nobody I'm going to use Larxene's absent silhouette as an example she is a new Larxene created from the tiny fragments of her body,soul,memories,skills and personality left behind and attached to her knives.(Naminépower).
The person in control of the absent silhouette
when the fallen owner of the weapon is imprinted onto the weapon is it like the same Larxene and the same Marluxia and etc or is it a new non-being.(Naminépower)