must...resist urge to move....characters limits to here...must resist...So should character's limit command be moved here?--N/A
Aerial Recovery is an action ability, not a support. 220.127.116.11 21:46, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
this might be useful http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/935702/48143 Should probably note the fact that the names are rough translations Reflect Guard versus Guard etc. Most of the Sora attack details seem a bit unnecessary but it's likely to be the best we'll get for the new stuff. In short read every ability summarize it where you can and use good judgement
It states 'Under the name "Ping", Mulan has these abilities accessible; Draw, Hyper Healing and Item Boost' but in the table it says she gains Hyper Healing atfer chaing back from Ping. Is that a mistake?.
I'm going to try to revamp this sometime this week:
- Organize by ability type
- List "Name" ("Nihongo"), "AP", "Description", "Who/what has it".
This should shorten the page drastically by condensing its information. I think I can find the nihongo on my own, though I will need someone to check that I've gotten the right ones and translated it correctly, since there's such a huge difference in ability names. Also, for "Level learnt", that should be part of "who has it" (ex: "Sora (Lv 57)"), with refs for the different growth paths. For abilities gained at a certain point, just say "Sora", with a ref explaining the situation.
Notes for the lead:
- Abilities were affected by storyline in KH1 (Cheer, etc.)
- Rewrite the bit about "Any ability that Roxas learns will be passed to Sora once the first chapter ends" or something like that.
- Add note about equipment having abilities now, allowing you to use an Item Slot instead of AP.Glorious CHAOS! 16:18, November 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Okay, I got Sora's Actions done (here). We need to replace the ability descriptions with the official ones, though.Glorious CHAOS! 18:20, November 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Okay, I have all of Sora and his Forms done, with official descriptions where I had them.Glorious CHAOS! 08:33, November 21, 2009 (UTC)
- Todo: Supporting character's action abilities, add Anti Sora abilities, check Lion Form descriptions.
- Added note: What exactly is the name of the abilities that equipment give you?Glorious CHAOS! 19:59, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
Final Mix Abilities
In case anyone at all is interested:
Level-up abilities are sorted as such:
- Generic: Aerial Recovery, Scan, Magic Lock-On, Leaf Bracer
- Sword: Combo Boost, Reaction Boost, Drive Boost, Combination Boost, Air Combo Boost, Lucky Lucky, Finishing Plus
- Shield: Item Boost, Damage Drive, Once More, Defender, Jackpot, MP Rage, Second Chance
- Rod: Experience Boost, Fire Boost, Draw, Blizzard Boost, Negative Combo, Thunder Boost, Berserk Charge
Each ability is learned in a cycle of sword-shield-rod-sword-shield. So, if you picked the rod, you would learn rod abilities as early as possibly, then sword abilities, then shield abilities as late as possible.Glorious CHAOS! 19:25, January 14, 2010 (UTC)
Because of the now strong overlap between this and Sora/Abilities, I've removed the KHII section from that page. All of that information is available already in this article, but do we need to have the tabular format as well? If so, we could have it be a hide-box or something, to keep it from being too redundant. Please comment below.Glorious CHAOS! 20:55, January 22, 2010 (UTC)