yeah it did, LOL :D--PrincessAndie8thprincessofheart 17:08, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
I just managed to find screenshots of the 100 Acre Wood minigames from Kingdom Hearts from here, though the site's in Chinese. I'm trying to get everyone to see if we can agree on this : should screenshots be included for minigames ? Particularly 100 Acre Wood ? TNÉ je t'♥ mélancolie ! 00:55, November 8, 2009 (UTC)
- I would say we should add any screenshots to any mini-game that needs explanation off mechanics or certain menu or display things. - HeartOfOblivion 01:06, November 8, 2009 (UTC)
- He is. The book's cover is a real illustration, except, uh, Christopher Robin instead of Sora.—Urutapu 20:49, November 10, 2009 (UTC)
BBS, which one would be there?
OK, saw that 100 Acre Wood has been confirmed, so which Keyblade bearer would go in there? I'm honestly thinking Ven, but I also think Aqua would be there too. Terra would be... weird. I was curious what everyone else thought.--User:PrincessAndie8thprincessofheart/sig 21:31, December 14, 2009 (UTC)
- Speaking about the BBS section, the same fragment of information from the intro is in the BBS section ! Can someone please do something ? Either retain it in the intro or keep it in the BBS section...... TNÉ Pour Noël je te donnerai le battement de mon cœur… ♥ 15:45, December 17, 2009 (UTC)
Not actual mini-games
Once you gain the fourth Torn Page from Dr. Finkelstein's lab in Halloween Town, the Giant Pot area is opened. This area has three minigames in it compared to the other locations. The first is a game where you try to mimic the bouncing patterns of Tigger and Roo. The game is fairly straightforward.
Rare Nut Gathering
This is more of a hunt-and-find mission than a mini-game. If you talk to Owl after completing Tigger's Giant Pot, he will tell you that he likes the rare nuts that grow in this area of the wood. He offers to give some rare items, as Defense Up, for each nut that is brought to him.
Should honey be merged with 100 Acre Wood
Wow. when the "why is Soras Mom page not up yet?" fans see this page, this won't turn out well. Lets merge, cause the fans will have Domokun kill our kitties.--My Keyblade + Your face = pwnage 15:05, July 29, 2010 (UTC)Chihuahuaman
In KH1 there is no world image for the 100 Acre Wood but I do have an image of the map Sora steps on to enter the different areas of it, would you like me to post it? -Orpheus_of_the_Lyre February 9, 2010
- No, there is a world image, as shown on the TCG cards (IIRC). It's just a book, like the CoM image.Glorious CHAOS! 01:32, February 10, 2010 (UTC)
The cover of the book changes during the last cutscene, but if you look at it later it's still ripped. Could someone find pics of the two different covers? (KH1 and 2, but not the ripped one)188.8.131.52 06:00, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
Template:Disneyvillainman Template:KrytenKoro Template:Disneyvillainman Template:LapisScarab Template:Disneyvillainman Template:LapisScarab Template:Disneyvillainman Template:Maggosh Template:Disneyvillainman
KH1 main image
Do we want to have the blank book as the KH1 image here, since it's how you enter it, and have the filled books in the gallery, or better yet, the plot section?
- In fact, I'm going to do that for now, and if anyone has critiques, please post them here. Thanks!Glorious CHAOS! 04:02, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
I was originally thinking of having either the blank book or the end-of-KH book for the KH image and the end-of-KH2 book for KH2, but there was the other image, so i skipped it. Anyway, since CoM uses the blank book, too, it's probably the best one to use there. --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 04:16, June 10, 2010 (UTC)