The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This article or its infobox is missing one or more images. You can help the Kingdom Hearts Wiki by uploading one.
This section is empty or needs to be expanded. You can help the Kingdom Hearts Wiki by writing it.
- Shining Shard: Guardian, Deserter, Sergeant, Loudmouth, Bully Dog
- Shining Gem: Turquoise March, Destroyer, Tricky Monkey, Wavecrest
- Shining Crystal: Turquoise March, Tricky Monkey, Switch Launcher
- Shining Shard: Station Plaza in Mission 7, Agrabah Gate in Mission 16, Agrabah Gate in Mission 21, Entrance Hall in Mission 24, Sandswept Ruins in Mission 34 open all chests in Mission 14 and talk to Demyx twice on Day 51.
- Shining Gem: Rabbit Hole, Bizarre Room, and Tea Party Garden in Mission 51, Bizarre Room and Queen's Castle in Mission 57, South island hole on Mission 58, synthesize a Chrono Gear+ and talk to Luxord twice on Day 173.
- Shining Crystal: Boneyard 2 in Mission 66, West island on the South Map Fragment in Mission 77, Graveyard in Mission 87, talk to Xion on Day 301.
- Shining Shard: Clear bonus for Missions 7, 9, 16, Mission 17, 19, 22, Mission 26, 31, and 34; Random Bonus for Missions 9, 16, 18, 19, 21, 24, 26, 30, 32, and 34.
- Shining Gem: Clear bonus for Missions 55, 70, and 80; Random Bonus for Missions 51, 55, 57, 63, 65, 67, Mission 69.
- Shining Crystal: Clear bonus for Missions 70 and 80; Random Bonus for Missions 62, 66, 72, 79, 87, and 88.
Shining materials are used to synthesize the following items:
- Cure (2 Shining Shards)
- Cura (2 Shining Gems)
- Curaga (2 Shining Crystals)
- Fencer's Ring (2 Shining Shards)
- Elixir (1 Shining Shard)
- Dying of the Light (3 Shining Gems)
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.