Range Tech (ワイドアーツ Waido Ātsu?, lit. "Wide Arts") is a synthesis material type available in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. It can be found also as Range Tech+ and Range Tech++. Range Tech materials supply amplitude to the synthesized item, and are colored green.
Range Tech materials are represented by green jewels with a Tech material structure.
Both the Japanese and English names of the material reflect its use in synthesizing Ability, Gear, and Ring Panels focused around increasing the range of both attack and defense.
- Range Tech: Clear bonus for Mission 60.
Range Tech materials are used to synthesize the following items:
- Dodging Deflect Ⓛ (3 Range Tech+)
- Sliding Block Ⓛ (2 Range Tech+)
- Homing Glide Ⓛ (2 Range Tech++)
- Rocket Glide Ⓛ (5 Range Tech)
- Ominous Gear+ ④ (2 Range Tech)
- Hazard Gear ⑤ (2 Range Tech+)
- Hazard Gear+ ⑤ (2 Range Tech++)
- Fairy Circle (2 Range Tech+)
Notes and references
- The Cymbal Monkey drops a Range Tech in Missions 40, 44, 48, and 49.
- The Pink Concerto drops a Range Tech in Missions 51, 55, and 57.
- The Aerial Master drops a Range Tech+ in Mission 68.
- The Massive Possessor drops a Range Tech+ in Mission 63.
- The Mega-Shadow drops a Range Tech+ in Mission 75.
- The Chill Ripper drops a Range Tech++ in Mission 79.
- The Dusk drops a Range Tech++ in Mission 91.