Once More (コンボリーヴ Conbo Rīvu?, lit. "Combo Leave") is an ability available in Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days , Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, and Kingdom Hearts Re:coded. Once More ensures that the player will retain 1 HP after being attacked by a combo that would normally finish them off. However, if the player already has 1 HP, Once More will not save them from defeat. In Kingdom Hearts III, this ability is translated as Withstand Combo. Another ability similar to Once More is Second Chance.
- Dual-wielding Roxas has "Once More" as a default ability.
- Sora learns "Once More" at level 25 with the Dream Shield, level 28 with the Dream Rod, and level 47 with the Dream Sword.
- Goofy learns "Once More" after defeating Oogie Boogie in Christmas Town.
- Auron has "Once More" as a default ability.
- Aladdin has "Once More" as a default ability.
- Riku has "Once More" as a default ability.
- Once More can be attached to a type B or type J Command recipe through Command Melding, either randomly or by applying a Wellspring Crystal.
- Data-Sora learns Once More by equipping Immortal Charm accessory.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.