Perhaps you can help by uploading a picture of animations of Mine Square being use in-game.
Mine Square (デトネスクウェア Detone Sukuweru?, lit. "Detona Square") is a technique in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix. When used, it sets explosive magical traps all around the character that stun enemies when tripped.
In Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Mine Square is an Advanced Magic Command that takes up one slot in the Command Deck, has a maximum level of 4, a normal reload time of 20 seconds, and fills the Command Gauge by 20%.
Learning Mine Square
- Terra, Ventus, and Aqua can create Mine Square through Command Melding.
- Terra, Ventus, and Aqua can purchase Mine Square from the Command Shop for 1000 munny once seven worlds are cleared or the command has already been obtained elsewhere.
- Terra can find Mine Square in a chest at Machinery Bay Access.
Mine Square is an Advanced-class Magic Command that can be melded through three different recipes, listed in the Mega Magic Recipe.
- The first recipe can be melded by Terra, Ventus, Aqua, and is a type A recipe.
- The second recipe can be melded by Terra, Ventus, Aqua, and is a type D recipe.
- The third recipe can only be melded by Aqua, and is a type C recipe.
- The fourth recipe can only be melded by Aqua, and is a type M recipe.
Notes and References
- ↑ The Buckle Bruiser drops a Mine Square 5% of the time if the hero has a shop level of 6-8.