Perhaps you can help by uploading a picture of animations of Mine Shield being use in-game.
Mine Shield (デトネシールド Detone Shīrudo?, lit. "Detona Shield") is a technique in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix. When used, it sets explosive magical traps all around the character that stun enemies when tripped.
In Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Mine Shield is an Advanced Magic Command that takes up one slot in the Command Deck, has a maximum level of 4, a normal reload time of 20 seconds, and fills the Command Gauge by 20%.
Learning Mine Shield
- Terra, Ventus, and Aqua can create Mine Shield through Command Melding.
- Terra, Ventus, and Aqua can purchase Mine Shield from the Command Shop for 1000 munny once seven worlds are cleared or the command has already been obtained elsewhere.
- Ventus can find Mine Shield in a chest at the Machinery Bay.
- Aqua can find Mine Shield in a chest at Peter's Hide Out.
Mine Shield is an Advanced-class Magic Command that can be melded through four different recipes, listed in the Mega Magic Recipe.
- The first recipe can be melded by Terra and Ventus, and is a C recipe.
- The second recipe can be melded by Terra and Ventus, and is a M recipe.
- The third recipe can be melded by Terra, Ventus, Aqua, and is a A recipe.
- The fourth recipe can be melded by Terra, Ventus, Aqua, and is a D recipe.
Notes and References
- ↑ The Buckle Bruiser drops a Mine Shield 5% of the time if the hero has a shop level of 6-8.