The Magic Mirror is a fairly easy boss. Its primary move is to create reflections of itself after sinking into the reflective surface and rise with Magic Mirror copies in either a path or circle formation, which shoot fireballs from their mouths. However, the real Magic Mirror can easily be spotted, being the only mask that has a smile on its face. Once the smiling Magic Mirror is attacked, the fake ones will vanish.
The Magic Mirror can also maneuver as an attack, which is followed by frame-by-frame motion. It can also charge straight at you, an attack that can easily be dodged by moving to the left or right, or by guarding. Sometimes the Magic Mirror will float over you and shoot fireballs from above. When playing as Aqua, beware of the occasional white fireball the boss shoots as it can confuse Aqua, mixing up her movements.
- Fireball: Spits fireballs from its mouth.
- Reflection: Creates reflections of itself in either a wall or a circle, pelting players with fireballs.
- Sidestep: Moves from side to side, damaging players while leaving frame-by-frame reflections of itself.
- Charge: Dives at players from above.
- White Fireball: Used only against Aqua. Teleports in and out of the arena while pelting the player with white fireballs, causing confusion status.
|style="-moz-border-radius:10px"|Spirit of the Magic Mirror - (Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: Terra) |style="-moz-border-radius:10px"|Spirit of the Magic Mirror - (Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: Aqua) |-|style="-moz-border-radius:10px"| |style="-moz-border-radius:10px"|
- The Spirit of the Magic Mirror is the only Unversed in the series directly based on a Disney character.
- In the original Japanese version, the Queen uses her dark heart to control the Spirit and make it fight for her, but in the English version, she simply smashes a potion on it to make it obey.
- The Spirit of the Magic Mirror is the only character to become an Unversed, and even then, it doesn't adopt any physical features of an Unversed, such as the emotion-inspired eyes. It is also the only Unversed not to come from Vanitas.
|Bosses introduced in Kingdom Hearts|
|Queen of Hearts, Card Soldiers, and Crank Tower | Cerberus | Hercules | Hades | Rock Titan | Ice Titan | Sabor | Clayton | Cave of Wonders Guardian | Jafar and Genie | Genie Jafar and Iago | Lock, Shock, and Barrel | Oogie Boogie | Oogie's Manor | Glut | Ursula, Flotsam and Jetsam | Captain Hook | Maleficent | Dragon Maleficent | Chernabog|
|Bosses introduced in Kingdom Hearts II|
|Shan-Yu and Hayabusa | Beast | Hydra | Pete | Captain Barbossa | Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed | Scar | Scar's Ghost | MCP and Sark|
|Bosses introduced in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep|
|Lucifer | Magic Mirror/Gameplay | Experiment 221 | Gantu | Peter Pan|
|Bosses introduced in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix|