The Hades Paradox Cup is one of the four cups that Sora enters by talking to Hades in his chamber in Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. The tournament consists of fifty matches with the cup's rules changing every ten matches. Sora fights a boss on every tenth match and the final boss is Hades in Berserk mode. When the player wins the cup, thy receive the Hades Cup Trophy.
- All Drive Forms and Summons must be on level 7 (level 9 on Final Mix).
- To unlock the cup you have to complete Space Paranoids for the second time.
Note: the level that you should be at in order to win this Cup is level 99.
- Titan Cup rules. Sora fights alone, and cannot use Drives (with the exception of Limit Form in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix), but Summons are available. There is also the Damage Points restriction with Sora starting out at 500 points.
- Pain and Panic Cup rules. Your Drive Gauge is locked, but Summons and Allies are available and Limits consume less MP than usual.
- Cerberus Cup rules. You have Forms available to you, and Drive Gauges fill much faster than normal. You also have a ten-minute timer.
- No Summons, no Drives (with the exception of Limit Form in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix), and no allies; just your Keyblade, magic, and Trinity Limit.