The Hades Paradox Cup is one of the four cups that Sora enters by talking to Hades in his chamber in Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. The tournament consists of fifty matches with the cup's rules changing every ten matches. Sora fights a boss on every tenth match and the final boss is Hades in Berserk mode. When the player wins the cup, they receive the Hades Cup Trophy. You can restart the tourney after every boss.
- All Drive Forms and Summons must be on level 7 in both II and Final Mix.
- To unlock the cup you have to complete Space Paranoids for the second time.
- Titan Cup rules. Sora fights alone, and cannot use Drives (with the exception of Limit Form in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix), but Summons are available. There is also the Damage Points restriction with Sora starting out at 500 points.
- Pain and Panic Cup rules. The Drive Gauge is locked, but Summons and Allies are available and Limits consume less MP than usual.
- Cerberus Cup rules. Drive Forms are available to the player, and Drive Gauges fill much faster than normal. There is also a ten-minute timer.
- No Summons, no Drives (with the exception of Limit Form in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix), and no allies; just a Keyblade, Magic, and Trinity Limit.