The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about the synthesis materials. You may be looking for the Aero spell.|
Gust materials are represented by blue jewels with an Elemental material structure.
A gust is a short blast of wind, while "raging" is often used to describe strong winds.
- Gust Shard: Striped Aria, Massive Possessor, Deserter, Air Battler
- Gust Gem: Mega-Shadow, Watcher, Invisible
- Gust Crystal: Air Battler, Wavecrest, Windstorm
Treasures and One-Time Drops
- Gust Shard: Graveyard in Mission 42, Town Square and Graveyard in Mission 45, Town Square in Mission 52, Main island hole in Mission 53, Town Square in 54; complete Missions 32 - 35 and talk to Xigbar twice on Day 119.
- Gust Gem: Boneyard 1 in Mission 52, Boneyard 2 in Mission 62, Town Square in Mission 66.
- Gust Crystal: Tea Party Garden in Mission 63, Hedge Maze 1 in Mission 81, Hedge Maze Entrance in Mission 85.
- Gust Shard: Clear bonus for Missions 41, 42, 54, and 60; Random bonus for Missions 42, 45, 52, and 54.
- Gust Gem: Clear bonus for Missions 45, 47, 61, and 71; Random bonus for Missions 52, 54, 62, 66, and 72.
- Gust Crystal: Random bonus for Missions 63, 65, 67, 69, 81, and 85.
Gust materials are used to synthesize the following items:
- Aero (2 Gust Shards)
- Aerora (2 Gust Gems)
- Aeroga (2 Gust Crystals)
- Aero Block L (3 Gust Gems)
- Storm's Eye (2 Gust Gems)
- Flagging Winds (2 Gust Crystals, 5 Gust Shards)
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.