Combo Tech (コンボアーツ Konbo Ātsu?, lit. "Combo Arts") is a synthesis item found in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. It is used to make a variety of items, but its use is mostly focused on creating Ability Panels and Ring Panels; it is also used in some Gear Panels.
Combo Tech materials are represented by orange jewels with a Tech material structure.
The material's name refers to its use in synthesizing Gears that supplement combos.
- Combo Tech: Mega-Shadow (Missions 31, 38, 43, 45), Neoshadow (Mission 29), Zip Slasher (Mission 34)
- Combo Tech +: Blizzard Plant (Mission 67), Air Battler (Mission 73)
- Combo Tech ++: Gigas Shadow (Mission 63), Storm Bomb (Missions 75, 89), Soldier (Mission 83)
- Found in a treasure chest in Mission 29.
- Awarded as a Random Bonus for Missions 53, 58, and 60.
- Awarded as a Clear Bonus for Missions 28, 60, 62 (+), 64 (++), 72 (+), 73 (++), and 85 (++).
- Synthesize a Hi-Potion and talk to Demyx twice on Day 74 for a Combo Tech.
- Talk to Xaldin on Day 152 for a Combo Tech.
- Talk to Luxord on Day 256 for a Combo Tech++.
- Dodge Rush Ⓛ (3 Combo Tech)
- Strike Ring (3 Combo Tech)
- Duel Gear (3 Combo Tech)
- Duel Gear++ (5 Combo Tech)
- Recovery Ring (1 Combo Tech+)
- Vitality Ring (1 Combo Tech++)
- Auto-Dodge Ⓛ (1 Combo Tech++)
- Aerial Payback Ⓛ (3 Combo Tech+)
- Rage Gear (2 Combo Tech+)
- Champion Gear (2 Combo Tech+)
- Dodge Combo Ⓛ (1 Combo Tech+)
- Rocket Glide Ⓛ (2 Combo Tech++)
- Ultimate Gear+ (3 Combo Tech++)
- Might Crown (2 Combo Tech++)
- Space in Its Place (3 Combo Tech++)