Air Combo Plus (エアコンボプラス Ea Konbo Purasu?) is an ability which appears in Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix , Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, and Kingdom Hearts Re:coded.
This ability extends the aerial combo by one additional attack. This allows better access to aerial action abilities, such as Aerial Spiral and Horizontal Slash. It also works well together with Air Combo Boost. Air Combo Plus costs one AP to equip.
Learning Air Combo Plus
- Sora learns Air Combo Plus at levels 27 and 75 with the Dream Sword, 57 and 78 with the Dream Shield, and 60 and 75 with the Dream Rod.
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
- Sora learns Air Combo Plus at levels 24 and 45 with the Dream Rod, 72 and 96 with the Dream Sword, and 93 and 99 with the Dream Shield.
Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
- Sora learns Air Combo Plus by leveling Master Form to levels 4 and 6.
- Lion Form has two additional Air Combo Plus abilities as default abilities.
- Valor Form has one additional Air Combo Plus ability as a default ability.
- Master Form has two additional Air Combo Plus abilities as default abilities.
- The Star Seeker has Air Combo Plus as its Equipment Ability.
- Mickey Mouse has Air Combo Plus as a default ability.
- Air Combo Plus can be attached to a type A, type F, type G, type H, type I, type O, or type P Command recipe through Command Melding, either randomly or by applying a Wellspring Crystal.
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
- Data Sora can learn Air Combo Plus from a panel in the Stat Matrix.