Aerial Slam (エリアルスラム Eriaru Suramu?) is a technique that appears in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Re:coded, and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. In Birth by Sleep, it allows the user to knock an enemy into the air, and then, if is pressed at the right time, jump into the air and knock the enemy down to the ground, adding additional damage. In Re:coded, Data-Sora smacks foes over the head in the same way as the final strike of the Birth by Sleep version, but does not hit them upward.
In Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Aerial Slam is an Advanced Attack Command that takes up one slot in the Command Deck, has a maximum level of 4, has a normal reload time of 20 seconds, and fills the Command Gauge by 15% for each strike landed.
Learning Aerial Slam
- Terra, Ventus, and Aqua can create Aerial Slam through Command Melding.
- Terra, Ventus, and Aqua can purchase Aerial Slam from the Command Shop for 1500 munny once eight worlds are cleared or the command has already been obtained elsewhere.
- Terra can find Aerial Slam in a chest at Pete's Rec Room.
- Ventus can find Aerial Slam in a chest at Pete's Rec Room.
- Aqua can find Aerial Slam in a chest at Pete's Rec Room.
- Terra, Ventus, and Aqua can find Aerial Slam as a bonus on the Skull Board and Secret Board.
- The Pete D-Link has Aerial Slam in its Lv.2 Command Deck.
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
- Aerial Slam can be obtained at the Hollow Bastion Shop for 400 munny.
Aerial Slam is an Advanced-class Attack Command that can be melded through three different recipes, listed in the Mega Attack Recipe.
- The first recipe can be melded by Terra, Ventus, Aqua, and is a D recipe.
- The second recipe can be melded by Terra, Ventus, and Aqua, and is a C recipe that has a 10% chance of transforming into Ars Arcanum when Ventus melds it.
- The third recipe can be melded by Terra, Ventus, and Aqua, and is a A recipe.
Aerial Slam is used to meld the following commands: