synthesis in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. It is used in creating a number of Ability Panels and high-level Ring Panels.
Adamantite is represented by cyan jewels. It has a Gem material structure.
"Adamantite" is a variation on the word "adamant", which describes a hard substance, often a diamond or metal. Fittingly, this material is often used to synthesize Ring Panels with high defense.
The Adamantite can be found by:
- It can be dropped from the Poison Plant and Stalwart Blade during the last few Missions of the game.
- It is available for 5000 Heart Points per item once Agent Rank is obtained, and can be purchased as many times as desired.
- It can be found in treasure chests during Missions 82 and 90.
- It is awarded as a Clear Bonus during Missions 74 and 79.
- You can get it if you talk to Xaldin on Day 354 in the Grey Area.
- It is also a reward for collecting 180 Mission Crowns.
- It can be dropped by the Rare Vendor during missions 74 and 76 with a 30% chance
- Dodge Combo Ⓛ (1 Adamantite)
- Block Bonus Ⓛ (1 Adamantite)
- Auto-Block Ⓛ (1 Adamantite)
- Smash Recovery Ⓛ (1 Adamantite)
- Homing Glide Ⓛ (1 Adamantite)
- Rocket Glide Ⓛ (1 Adamantite)
- Float Ⓛ (1 Adamantite)
- Carmine Blight (1 Adamantite)
- Lunar Strike (4 Adamantite)
- Protect Ring (4 Adamantite)
- Might Crown (4 Adamantite)
- Three Stars (4 Adamantite)
- Imperial Crown (4 Adamantite)
- Witch's Chaos (4 Adamantite)
- Nothing To Fear (4 Adamantite)
- Lose Your Illusion (4 Adamantite)
- Test of Time (4 Adamantite)