In Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, the ability system is replaced by the Sleight and Enemy Card system. Sleights serve as the game's action abilities, are activated by playing card combos, and are earned by levelling up/getting a new magic card. The Enemy Cards serve the game's support abilities, and must be played to activate temporary status changes. They are earned by defeating a boss which are scripted to give the player the boss' card or by gaining it after defeating all the enemies present, replacing the map card that was supposed to appear.
As for the Growth Abilities, Sora and Riku can use Dodge Roll as a default growth ability, by double tapping either directional button. In the remake, Sora later obtains the High Jump, Glide, and Superglide growth ability as the story progresses.
- Abilities (Kingdom Hearts)
- Abilities (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Abilities (Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep)
- Abilities (Kingdom Hearts Re:coded)
- Abilities (Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days)
- Abilities (Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance)
- Abilities (Kingdom Hearts III)
- Enemy Cards
- Limit Break
- Deck Command
- Dimension Link