AP Boost (also called AP Up) is an item that can be obtained in the Kingdom Hearts series. AP Boosts will increase your overall AP (Ability Points) permanently by one. The item can only be used in the Items Menu when obtained.
In Kingdom Hearts Final Mix: Beginner Mode, Sora starts off with 4 AP Ups in his stock.
In Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, AP Boosts are replaced by CP (Card Points) in Sora's storyline. CP allows more cards to be stocked in the players decks. In Reverse Rebirth, however, since Riku's deck modifies itself, he doesn't need CP, the CP bar is replaced by AP (Attack Points) which boosts Riku's strength.
Treasure Chests and Events
- Traverse Town - Send 9 postcards.[KH1FM]
- Olympus Coliseum - Complete Phil Cup in under three minutes.
- Deep Jungle - Complete Green Serpent course of Jungle Slider.
- Agrabah - Storage Room, activate Green Trinity Mark. [KH1FM]
- Neverland - Clock Tower, return when 5:00 and 7:00 doors are lit.
- 100 Acre Wood - Tigger's Giant Pot x2, chest in tree trunk and rare nut reward from Owl.
- Hollow Bastion - Library, on bookshelves.
- End of the World - World Terminus, Atlantica section.
- Twilight Town x3 - Tram Common, Underground Concourse, Sunset Terrace
- Hollow Bastion x5 - Borough, Postern, Corridors, Restoration Site, Crystal Fissure
- Cavern of Remembrance x6 - Depths (x2), Mining Area, Engine Chamber, Mineshaft (x2) Note: Only in Final Mix
- The Land of Dragons x4 - Village Cave, Ridge, Throne Room (x2)
- Note: An AP Boost is rewarded to you after you finish all of Li Shang's missions.
- Beast's Castle x3 - Dungeon, West Hall, Courtyard
- Olympus Coliseum x4 - Cave of the Dead: Passage, Underworld Caverns: Entrance, Underworld Caverns: Atrium, The Lock
- 100 Acre Wood x6 - Pooh's House, Piglet's House, Rabbit's House, Kanga's House x1, The Spookey Cave x2
- Disney Castle - Courtyard
- Timeless River - Waterway
- Port Royal x4, Town, Isla de Muerta Powder Store x2, Ship Graveyard: Seadrift Keep x1
- Agrabah x5, Agrabah, Bazaar, The Cave of Wonders: Valley of Stone, The Cave of Wonders: Chasm of Challenges, The Cave of Wonders: Treasure Room
- Halloween Town x2 - Hinterlands, Santa's House
- Pride Lands x3 - Elephant Graveyard, Wildebeest Valley, Oasis
- Space Paranoids x2 - I/O Tower Hallway, Central Computer Mesa
- The World That Never Was x3 - Fragment's Crossing, Memory's Skyscraper, Ruin and Creation's Passage
To make an AP Up in List II, you need to have the following ingredients:
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
To make an AP Boost, you need to have the following ingredients:
Besides being synthesized, you can receive AP Boosts by completing certain Moogle Lists:
- Obtain 25 Synthesis material types
- Obtain all Mythril materials
In this game, you need the Skill Recipe before you can make an AP Boost. To make an AP Boost, you need the following ingredients: